YT USA Warranty Service - Positive Experience- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Dec 2006

YT USA Warranty Service - Positive Experience

When I was shopping for my 2019 Jeffsy I read some concerning stories about warranty service. My (very limited) warranty experience with YT USA was super positive. I broke my SDG supplied seat during a low speed crash. I am honestly still not exactly sure how I did it. Seat popped right off the rails.

I emailed YT and sent them a picture. The SAME afternoon I got a reply email that they were sending me a replacement saddle. I received it two days later and was on my way.

I can't speak to warranty experience with my pricey parts or more significant issues but I was impressed. I have also found them helpful to deal with on the phone for other issues.

Thanks YT!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    My Jeffsy arrived with a defective dropped post. I emailed YT and they got back to me within a day. I was hoping they would just ship me a replacement but they referred me to Fox's warranty dept. I sent in my post and Fox repaired and returned, it took about 2 weeks total including shipping both ways, no cost to me. I'm surprised Fox doesn't maintain a replacement fleet they can just swap out quickly for customers with new bikes, because downtime sucks when you have a brand new bike. The repaired post works great and I'm back in business. Communication and service from both YT and Fox was good and timely.