YT supply- Mtbr.com

Thread: YT supply

mtbr member
    Aug 2017

YT supply

Hello, seems like I am waiting on bike manufacturers everywhere these days !!
    I was looking to order my son a Jeffsy and in between the time We were reading the site and the time I went to order it the bike was listed as Sold out. I had sent a email to them asking about sizing and supply however haven't heard a thing yet ?
    I know it is a fairly new brand and such however can anyone tell me when they release the 18's or typically what the supply is like ?

I am am waiting for evil to release a new The following as well for me ... would love to get out riding these things. Patience I suppose.

Cheers
    Last edited by Tenzen; 08-14-2017 at 06:19 AM.

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    I'm also curious when the 18 Jeffsy will be out, the AL's sell fast and I might be in the market

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyoffshore View Post
    I'm also curious when the 18 Jeffsy will be out, the AL's sell fast and I might be in the market
    There is new stock in of certain models and size this morning I have noticed.

mtbr member
    Jul 2016
    Ok guys I need some input from you as I´m starting to loose it.... my hair that is from scratching my head so damn much over this decision.

Really wanting to order the Jeffsy CF Pro Race but it´s backordered till mid September. Living in northern Sweden I probably wouldn´t receive the bike until mid November. That sucks as that´s pretty much the end of the season.
    But you know how it is when you want something.... you want it yesterday.

Trying to keep my cool as I really want to see what the Jeffsy will be like for 2018 (hoping for boost front end). And since I probably wont be able to ride it more than a few times this season if I order one now, maby I´m better of waiting?

Pros and Cons ordering now or waiting for -18?

They wouldn´t spec it down would they? Perhaps the Pro Race was only for this year?
    Maby they´ll come out with a new paint you can´t keep you´re eyes of?
    Boost front and rear could happen.
    Guide brakes and other components prone to warranty issues might be solved?
    -17 Pro Race might come on sale when -18 releases?
    etc

mtbr member
    Nov 2011

YT supply

I've been waiting since april. At this point I would almost prefer they just put me at the top of the list for an 18 and just let me finish this season without this hanging over my head. Great sign that after all this time I still feel like I made the right decision on what bike to buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Which country are you in? I would not wait that long.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    My friend called YT USA today. The next batch of carbon 29er for the US market is March 2018.

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by danK View Post
    My friend called YT USA today. The next batch of carbon 29er for the US market is March 2018.
    On the website it Jeffsy CF 29 says 10/11/2017. Does this mean the website is inaccurate?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothmoose View Post
    On the website it Jeffsy CF 29 says 10/11/2017. Does this mean the website is inaccurate?
    Not necessarily. He inquired about an XL which says "sold out" on the site. The other sizes have a 10/11/2017 date.

mtbr member
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenzen View Post
    Hello, seems like I am waiting on bike manufacturers everywhere these days !!
    I was looking to order my son a Jeffsy and in between the time We were reading the site and the time I went to order it the bike was listed as Sold out. I had sent a email to them asking about sizing and supply however haven't heard a thing yet ?
    I know it is a fairly new brand and such however can anyone tell me when they release the 18's or typically what the supply is like ?

I am am waiting for evil to release a new The following as well for me ... would love to get out riding these things. Patience I suppose.

Cheers
    I feel ya.... same thing happened to me back in early June. When I finally pulled the trigger and tried to buy one, the build I wanted (CF1 XL) was sold out. I e-mailed YT USA to ask if they would be getting more, and they got back to me quickly to tell me that there would be no more until the 2018 spec comes out next year. I didn't want to wait that long, so I bought the last CF2 XL they had, and I have to wait until late Sept to get it... Patience is tough but I'm sure it will be worth the wait