What are you going to do to your bike over the Winter?- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 34 of 34
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    734

    What are you going to do to your bike over the Winter?

    Figured it could be fun to hear everyone's off season plans for their YT's. I'm on a Jeffsy 29 AL.

    Here is my list:
    -New cables and housings
    -XT Shifter (dislike not having double upshift)
    -Service the suspension
    -Install 170mm RF Turbines (my hardtail needs new cranks, so I'm going to swap the stock Jeffsy cranks to my hardtail. I've been curious about shorter cranks on the FS)
    -I'm planning on picking up a set of Santa Cruz Reserves, but want to see the new Jeffsy first to make sure it doesn't go super boost before i buy a 1600 dollar wheelset. Most likely that'll be a late spring/early summer upgrade.

  2. #2
    always licking the glass
    Reputation: stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,708
    Just built my new enduro/trail bike. That gets ridden where possible due to the crazy Colorado weather.

    My plus hardtail has spiked 3.0 tires on it for ice/snow. I fully expect to get the most use out of it during this time of year.

    My DH bike is getting new cranks and pedals. That doesn稚 see any dirt until June.
    Guerrilla Gravity BAMF, Colorado Front Range
    https://classifieds.mtbr.com/showpro...product=116154

  3. #3
    jrm
    jrm is online now
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jrm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,181
    Avalanche DPS SSD/HSB shock tune...& ride..

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm View Post
    Avalanche DPS SSD/HSB shock tune...& ride..
    Ever had Avalanche tune a shock for you? Pretty intriguing option. I'd love to hear about how it changes the ride. What kind of bike are you on?

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Rhinodriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    195
    Ride my YT! There is no winter in SoCal!
    2013 Scott Genius 27.5
    2016 YT Capra 27.5
    2018 YT Capra 29

  6. #6
    jrm
    jrm is online now
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jrm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,181

    The DPS on my Jeffsy AL

    Has a "medium" digressive compression/rebound tune which i dont like. In the past ive used PUSH but since PUSH has abandoned that market i was sent looking for other tuners. I contacted Fox Factory Tunes hoping that they provide me with a more linear tune but they never got back to me. So after reading some reviews i decided to give the avalanche SSD/HSB tune a try instead of replacing the DPS.

  7. #7
    Ariolimax columbianus
    Reputation: nativeson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,496
    put my jeffsy 29 cf pro up for sale. I went Fezzari...omg.

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    166
    I'm in Miami, no winter here. It's riding season.
    2018 YT Jeffsy AL 29
    2005 Felt F75 (roadie)
    1993 Specialized Stumpjumper FS (bar hopper)

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Heist30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    139
    I recently swapped to 170mm cranks and 125mm dropper and like the change. Putting the repaired Rhythm back on(damper got harsh), swapping the 29s for the 27+s and taking advantage of the morning freeze before the daily thaw. Thinking about a MRP Ramp Control, riser bar, and rear Aggressor 2.5.
    Last edited by Heist30; 12-15-2018 at 08:36 PM.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: escrowdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm View Post
    Has a "medium" digressive compression/rebound tune which i dont like. In the past ive used PUSH but since PUSH has abandoned that market i was sent looking for other tuners. I contacted Fox Factory Tunes hoping that they provide me with a more linear tune but they never got back to me. So after reading some reviews i decided to give the avalanche SSD/HSB tune a try instead of replacing the DPS.
    Keep us posted on how you like the tune, I suppose this is something you need to send off??

    I just serviced my 34 Rhythm from my Jeffsy AL. Fork is not very compliant on small bumps/chatter. I'm 215 lbs., running 100 psi or so, no volume reducers. I dumped the cartridge oil and replaced with 3wt Maxima Plush. Went for a good rocky 14 mile ride Saturday. Started off again with no volume spacers, set sag to 30% 105 psi, slightly better. Stopped and put in 2 volume spacers, set to 85 psi and found some MAGIC! Small bump, embedded rocks, roots, etc. were practically gone! Felt a little more forward on downhills, but the bike was just hooked up, no more glancing off stuff hitting the brakes to get back on the trail, holding line much better. I feel like I could actually add/use some compression damping with the lever on smoother trails now, where before fully open was still too harsh regardless of sag/pressure. That cartridge is tiny, tiny little valve and shims. Water flows better through a straw than maple syrup. Anyway, the front is so much better now that the shock feels like the weak link...somewhat abrupt/harsh on anything bigger than a few inches high.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Heist30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by escrowdog View Post
    I just serviced my 34 Rhythm from my Jeffsy AL. Fork is not very compliant on small bumps/chatter. I'm 215 lbs., running 100 psi or so, no volume reducers. I dumped the cartridge oil and replaced with 3wt Maxima Plush. Went for a good rocky 14 mile ride Saturday. Started off again with no volume spacers, set sag to 30% 105 psi, slightly better. Stopped and put in 2 volume spacers, set to 85 psi and found some MAGIC! Small bump, embedded rocks, roots, etc. were practically gone! Felt a little more forward on downhills, but the bike was just hooked up, no more glancing off stuff hitting the brakes to get back on the trail, holding line much better. I feel like I could actually add/use some compression damping with the lever on smoother trails now, where before fully open was still too harsh regardless of sag/pressure.
    Nice, then i知 Definitely gonna try the MRP RC. I知 down to 60psi, still only 20% sag and use full stroke over small jumps. Dropping another 10psi and dialing up the MRP RC for the end stroke may be what I need.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: escrowdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Heist30 View Post
    Nice, then i知 Definitely gonna try the MRP RC. I知 down to 60psi, still only 20% sag and use full stroke over small jumps. Dropping another 10psi and dialing up the MRP RC for the end stroke may be what I need.
    That seems to be the case, at least with my bike and the lighter oil. I did not try the volume spacers with the stock 5wt cartridge oil. The MRP unit will be even more compliant than just static spacers, from what I understand. I'm just an old guy getting back into to trail riding, no big hits per se, but enjoy the suspension tinkering and getting the most out of what I have. I'm still only using maybe 110mm of travel, even on the rough stuff, but again I'm not dropping hard off of anything. So not sure how much suspension I should try to use without compromising the geometry. Something else to note, I feel like by cleaning up the air chamber from the excessive grease, reassembling with Slickoleum and adding a touch of fork leg oil to the air chamber, as directed by Fox, that I'm definitely getting audible air transferring through the neg/pos port in the air chamber when the fork tops out. I was not hearing that before. So can't hurt clean up even a new fork from the factory rush assembly.

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: fizzywater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    203
    My Jeffsy 27 feels pretty dialed by now. Swapped to 30mm stem and 50mm rise Spank Vibrocore handlebar to improve handling and comfort (I prefer my cockpit pretty high). Replaced the stock 150mm e13 dropper with 125mm Bikeyoke Revive dropper (the e13 dropper was way too long; don't understand why they spec'd this on the medium size; don't see how any person under 5'9 with normal proportions can make this fit). Upgraded the Pike with 2019 160mm debonair spring and installed Fox X2 65mm stroke shock, which I got for a killer deal when Art's Cyclery shut down. Quite a few changes, but all for the better and very happy now with my Jeffsy. Upgrading to the X2 completely transformed the rear suspension. lost maybe a little bit of poppyness, but everything else feels much more composed...very plush yet controlled. Love it.

  14. #14
    always licking the glass
    Reputation: stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,708
    Welp. My plans changed. I知 using it as a recovery tool and something to drool over while I recover from whiplash on a hit and run.
    Guerrilla Gravity BAMF, Colorado Front Range
    https://classifieds.mtbr.com/showpro...product=116154

  15. #15
    jrm
    jrm is online now
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jrm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,181
    Interesting idea of combining the volume reducers with a lighter weight fluid to move more fluid through what you seem to describe as a tiny shim stack. My tuning goal is to get more of a linear feel to the shock/fork so that i get more out of the midstroke while still being able to achieve full travel. The bike has no problem going down hill @ all but id like to make it a better roller/pedaler..

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: escrowdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm View Post
    Interesting idea of combining the volume reducers with a lighter weight fluid to move more fluid through what you seem to describe as a tiny shim stack. My tuning goal is to get more of a linear feel to the shock/fork so that i get more out of the midstroke while still being able to achieve full travel. The bike has no problem going down hill @ all but id like to make it a better roller/pedaler..
    Well, tiny shim stack compared to a dirt bike for instance. MFG's of dirt bike and mountain bikes are faced with valving for "everyone". Motocross guy wants poppy taunt big air suspension and woods guy wants flimsy shim stack and cadillac over rocks and roots. And everyone gets the same stack, overly stiff in most cases. So even on a larger dirt bike stack we were using 5wt oil for woods plushness. This fox cart is probably 60% smaller than that, so I figured some 3wt would run through there pretty fast. In my case I was just seeking better small bump/chatter compliance. Looking at some of the Vorsprung videos and seeing the air spring curves, he shows and explains the volume spacers and lower pressure scenario and how it translates to plushness. And how using spacers and lower pressure is more plush than no spacers at all...so it's got as much to do with mid stroke compliance as it does bottom resistance. Bump compliance is only in the first 2/3 of the travel and the curve goes sharply higher in that last 1/3, so it sounds like for me anyway I'm probably about where I should be. Mine is very nice and I'm using 2/3 of the travel, even on some larger rock hits. I don't think any of us are going to "blow right through" the travel on a bike like the Jeffsy with such progressive suspension, you would have to be really light on air or doing bigger drops...which I'm not at this point. I might try a 3rd volume spacer for grins since I have one...perhaps that would give the same small bump feel but ride slightly higher in the travel too?

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: escrowdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzywater View Post
    My Jeffsy 27 feels pretty dialed by now. Swapped to 30mm stem and 50mm rise Spank Vibrocore handlebar to improve handling and comfort (I prefer my cockpit pretty high). Replaced the stock 150mm e13 dropper with 125mm Bikeyoke Revive dropper (the e13 dropper was way too long; don't understand why they spec'd this on the medium size; don't see how any person under 5'9 with normal proportions can make this fit). Upgraded the Pike with 2019 160mm debonair spring and installed Fox X2 65mm stroke shock, which I got for a killer deal when Art's Cyclery shut down. Quite a few changes, but all for the better and very happy now with my Jeffsy. Upgrading to the X2 completely transformed the rear suspension. lost maybe a little bit of poppyness, but everything else feels much more composed...very plush yet controlled. Love it.
    Same, like that compact cockpit. Running the stock stem with 40mm renthal fat bars, cut to 740mm.

    Also just swapped the dropper for the 125mm BikeYoke! It is MONEY! I mean $350 is MONEY. Seriously though, SO much better with the infinite adjustment. Still drops out of the way fine, but at a more reasonable height (was slammed before) and is easy to just bump it down a touch on longer downhills where I will eventually need to sit briefly and have something to leverage against.

    Good feedback on the shock! I'll be upgrading mine...either the X2 or Superdeluxe RC3.

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    21
    Swapped Fatbar 800 C to SIXC 820 ( I'm 6.5") and DHX2 is coming in following days. Frame will get custom paint in first weeks of 2019! Totally different color Also, need to replace that cutted fork, 170mm lyrik or 170mm fox 36 grip 2, two or three spacers more and it will be perfect cockpit for me. Maybe enves to "racing" setup.

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ryan_daugherty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,800
    Selling my 27 CF Pro. Ad on PB if anyone is interested user name is daughters

    Buying another Jeffsy, lol.

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation: escrowdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    132
    Scored a used Super Deluxe RC3 from a 2018 Capra...to replace the stock Float DPS on my 27 AL. Got to ride yesterday, rocky rooty missouri trail. Much better over the constant embedded rocks and roots, especially when in the saddle, hardly anything transferring through the seat now...up to maybe 3" obstacles. Also not kicking near as much at speed on square edge hits when standing. I'm 215 lbs, 260 psi at 25% sag, no volume spacers. Not sure if volume spacers in the shock will have the same effect as the fork, holding it up in the travel with less air pressure? The progressive rear suspension seems to be a big factor in setup, riding too much sag too far into the travel, you're losing a lot of suppleness I think, since the progression ramps up so much toward the end. All in all very happy for $250 shipped.

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation: RyeThomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    50
    What are you going to do to your bike over the Winter?-c2b93b03-7b55-48d5-8857-ad0f76c595f8.jpegWhat are you going to do to your bike over the Winter?-1f6eabd1-a5c1-437a-876f-10841ac6db3e.jpeg

    Adding some E13 Carbon wheels with some Maxxis 2.5 WT tires.
    99 SJ Pro FSR XC
    15 SJFSR Comp EVO 650b
    18 YT Jeffsy 27 CF

    Former United States Marine.
    釘oredom is self inflicted

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by RyeThomas View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C2B93B03-7B55-48D5-8857-AD0F76C595F8.jpeg 
Views:	68 
Size:	246.2 KB 
ID:	1231043Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1F6EABD1-A5C1-437A-876F-10841AC6DB3E.jpeg 
Views:	68 
Size:	267.2 KB 
ID:	1231044

    Adding some E13 Carbon wheels with some Maxxis 2.5 WT tires.
    Interesting! Haven稚 heard much about the e13 wheels. Are they solid?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation: RyeThomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    50
    I purchased them due to a supposed Lifetime Warranty and from looking around it seems they have pretty good customer service. I知 sure there are cheaper, someone will argue better, I found they were a decent value and my YT came with a bunch of E13 components so they must be doing something right.
    The few reviews I could find were solid, few complaints when they first came out but that was a while ago and they seem to have addressed them.
    99 SJ Pro FSR XC
    15 SJFSR Comp EVO 650b
    18 YT Jeffsy 27 CF

    Former United States Marine.
    釘oredom is self inflicted

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OneTrustMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    344
    I got new tires for the winter and put them on tubeless with 90ml of Stans hot stuff

    Bike is Jeffsy 27 XL 2017
    Tires are Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5x2.8 inch
    Even in the non boost for the fit well.
    On the rear I had to shorten the rubber protector a bit to make it fit.
    I still have 5mm clearance on both sides.
    That should be enough for some fun
    What are you going to do to your bike over the Winter?-1.jpg
    What are you going to do to your bike over the Winter?-5.jpg
    What are you going to do to your bike over the Winter?-9.jpg
    What are you going to do to your bike over the Winter?-2.jpg
    What are you going to do to your bike over the Winter?-3.jpg
    What are you going to do to your bike over the Winter?-4.jpg
    What are you going to do to your bike over the Winter?-6.jpg
    What are you going to do to your bike over the Winter?-7.jpg
    What are you going to do to your bike over the Winter?-8.jpg

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Heist30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    139
    I slapped in 2 volume spacers and dropped to 55psi, feels good with no bottom out. I知 satisfied for now and instead bought a decent trail light and 40mm riser bars.
    Quote Originally Posted by escrowdog View Post
    That seems to be the case, at least with my bike and the lighter oil. I did not try the volume spacers with the stock 5wt cartridge oil. The MRP unit will be even more compliant than just static spacers, from what I understand. I'm just an old guy getting back into to trail riding, no big hits per se, but enjoy the suspension tinkering and getting the most out of what I have. I'm still only using maybe 110mm of travel, even on the rough stuff, but again I'm not dropping hard off of anything. So not sure how much suspension I should try to use without compromising the geometry. Something else to note, I feel like by cleaning up the air chamber from the excessive grease, reassembling with Slickoleum and adding a touch of fork leg oil to the air chamber, as directed by Fox, that I'm definitely getting audible air transferring through the neg/pos port in the air chamber when the fork tops out. I was not hearing that before. So can't hurt clean up even a new fork from the factory rush assembly.

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation: escrowdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Heist30 View Post
    I slapped in 2 volume spacers and dropped to 55psi, feels good with no bottom out. I知 satisfied for now and instead bought a decent trail light and 40mm riser bars.

    Nice! It's crazy what a difference the bars made. 40mm renthals gave me my confidence on the bike vs. the over the bars feeling on descents.

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation: RyeThomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    50
    Got my E13 carbons wheels set up. Really amazed that the rear is holding air still, I致e got them set up tubless with no Stan痴 right now as I知 still a few weeks away from riding. Rear has been set up about 2 weeks, front looses a bit and is flat after about 7 days. No compressor needed, went together first try with a floor pump.
    The stock aluminum wheels had 30mm ID and the E13 2.35 tires measured about 2.4.
    The E13 carbons I got are the older 26mm style so the Maxxis 2.5wt are only at 2.4.

    Feels super stable and light. We shall see how she feels on the trail soon.
    99 SJ Pro FSR XC
    15 SJFSR Comp EVO 650b
    18 YT Jeffsy 27 CF

    Former United States Marine.
    釘oredom is self inflicted

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by RyeThomas View Post
    Got my E13 carbons wheels set up. Really amazed that the rear is holding air still, I致e got them set up tubless with no Stan痴 right now as I知 still a few weeks away from riding. Rear has been set up about 2 weeks, front looses a bit and is flat after about 7 days. No compressor needed, went together first try with a floor pump.
    The stock aluminum wheels had 30mm ID and the E13 2.35 tires measured about 2.4.
    The E13 carbons I got are the older 26mm style so the Maxxis 2.5wt are only at 2.4.

    Feels super stable and light. We shall see how she feels on the trail soon.
    Have you been able to get in any rides yet? Im interested to hear how ya like the carbon hoops!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation: escrowdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    132
    I picked up a used MRP Ribbon coil fork. It shipped to me at 170mm so I just mounted it up like that for grins. With the rear chip in the low position (where I had been riding it) it felt super slack and floppy out front just riding it around the driveway, no surprise. I didn't even bother trail riding it like that, I flipped the chip to the high position, this leveled things out, so I left it like that.

    I've been on a number of rides with it now, all ozarks rocky rooty chattery stuff. FAR fewer pedal strikes!! I mean I'm down to maybe 1 or 2 on a 10 mile ride vs DOZENS before (made worse by the low tire pressure for the rough trails). Even with the extra 20mm of travel up front, I do feel like I'm a little more forward on the bike with the chip flipped high, I feel more pressure in my wrists than before. However, descending feels awesome and climbing is great in that position, a little more bob both front and rear, but it doesn't seem to be power sucking or effecting my endurance, that's fully open on both ends, no locking out. The fork is extremely plush!! I'm 215 lbs. with gear and found the middle/medium spring perfect, I might even take out a bit of preload. I originally rode it with my stock 2.4 High Rollers, as I like doing mods one at a time and difference was incredible compared to the stock rhythm. Dramatically reduced the fatigue in my arms on the rough ass trails we're riding in the winter.

    I then swapped to 2.6 DHF/2.5 Aggressor combo and it took me a ride to wrap my head around the lower pressures needed for these tires in these conditions. I ended up at 13 front/16 rear...again these are super chattery embedded rock trails. Even at the low pressure these tire freaking ROLL!

  30. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation: escrowdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by RyeThomas View Post
    Got my E13 carbons wheels set up. Really amazed that the rear is holding air still, I致e got them set up tubless with no Stan痴 right now as I知 still a few weeks away from riding. Rear has been set up about 2 weeks, front looses a bit and is flat after about 7 days. No compressor needed, went together first try with a floor pump.
    The stock aluminum wheels had 30mm ID and the E13 2.35 tires measured about 2.4.
    The E13 carbons I got are the older 26mm style so the Maxxis 2.5wt are only at 2.4.

    Feels super stable and light. We shall see how she feels on the trail soon.
    I'm new to the whole tubeless thing, I converted my stock DT swiss rims and 2.4 high rollers (non tubelss ready) with gorilla tape and Orange sealant. That was back in Oct. When I recently swapped tires, I was amazed at how much liquid sealant was still at work in there, like what appeared to be most of the 4 oz I put in! I had a couple of small punctures that were sealed. But REALLY impressed with the longevity of the Orange!

    Definitely let us know how you like the new rims!

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OneTrustMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    344
    I rised the travel on my Capras Lyric from 170mm to 180mm.
    Debonair of course.
    Was actually super easy to do and I made a small service too.

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation: RyeThomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    50
    Got my OneUp dropper installed this week, get to test her out today. I liked the simplicity of the mechanical E13 but it was about 1/2 too tall at full extension slammed in the seat post. I purchased some shims with the OneUp, I haven稚 had a chance to measure it but it seems like the post is shorter and I may not need the shim pack.
    As others have advertised the E13 controller works on both posts so I didn稚 need to buy a remote.
    99 SJ Pro FSR XC
    15 SJFSR Comp EVO 650b
    18 YT Jeffsy 27 CF

    Former United States Marine.
    釘oredom is self inflicted

  33. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation: plummet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    693
    I will ride my bike over winter!..... and spring and summer and autum....

    But I dont own a YT so my input is moot!

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    32
    My jeffsy 27 pro race I installed absolute black oval, new odi grips and fox 36 170 GRIP2 left steer tube longer at 8 so I have ton of adjustment. Wanted to add 10mm more rise on handle bar. So was win win with new fork. Tons of snow in Michigan so haven稚 had a chance to ride yet. May order new air shaft and lower to 160 if need be.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-25-2013, 06:19 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 08:17 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 05:49 AM
  4. You know how your buds drool over your bike *SPAM*
    By RoundRockTJ in forum Ventana
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2005, 03:41 PM

Members who have read this thread: 55

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.