thinking of a YT, being in NY how is the service and mail order for delivery- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

thinking of a YT, being in NY how is the service and mail order for delivery

I was thinking of a YT for enduro racing, i see they have some nice sales going on. How is the customer service, quality, when they ship the bike, what has to be put together when you receive it? Thinking of a capra al comp 2 for the northeast mtns

mtbr member
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcjr View Post
    I was thinking of a YT for enduro racing, i see they have some nice sales going on. How is the customer service, quality, when they ship the bike, what has to be put together when you receive it? Thinking of a capra al comp 2 for the northeast mtns
    It's a great bike. I got 2 buddies with the capra and they have been used and abused. They ship from Reno Nevada when you order and as far as assembly it's fast and easy. Just put the handlebars on the stem, put the wheels on and add air and lastly just screw the rear derailleur on and that's pretty much it.

I would recommend the capra especially with the sales they have going on. This is coming from a current pivot owner.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Is it possible to speak to someone there about size? ordering a bike from vegas for good money id like to make sure i am properly fitted.

mtbr member
    Dec 2014
    I would think so. Give them a call tomorrow and see if someone picks up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hella Olde
    When I was considering a Capra, I called with a question and was greeted by "Hello, this is Cameron....."<br>&nbsp;.....Zink, that is, and his brother Howie totally took care of be even after I ham-fisted an axle and cross-threaded it - they sent me a new one free. You will pay no sales tax either! Doubt you'll need much support, though, unless they are still spec'ing Reverbs. I'd sell it and get a Fox Transfer if I were you - love mine and my Capra. No probs since Summer '15 on a CF Comp 1. Enjoy!

mtbr member
    I actually just picked up a jeffesy for my wife for Christmas. I was very happy with the bike quality, kinda jealous really. They are still spec'ing reverbs. I picked up the bike in Reno but I was impressed with the packaging. Shipping cross country shouldn't be a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk