2017 Shipping Yet?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2004

2017 Shipping Yet?

Has anyone heard if the 2017's have started shipping yet?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jfunk73 View Post
    Has anyone heard if the 2017's have started shipping yet?
    Just got shipping confirmation for my Jeffsy 29. Should be delivered tomorrow...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    "So you think it's the hat?... A lot of people hate this hat. It angers a lot of people, just the sight of it." - Uncle Buck

mtbr member
    And..... I got my Jeffsy 29 CF Pro Race today! It's already assembled, invisiframe is going on tonight and then tubeless conversion tomorrow. Should get a ride in on Sunday.
    "So you think it's the hat?... A lot of people hate this hat. It angers a lot of people, just the sight of it." - Uncle Buck

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Congrats! Mine arrived on 6/2, invisiframe that night, ripped Saturday morning. Bike is awesome!

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    when did you guys order? The bike I want says available 8/30. Not sure how accurate their estimates are....

mtbr member
    Jun 2015
    Damn... did all this research and concluded that the Jeffsy CF One XL is the bike I want, and now I see that it's "sold out"

Anyone know if/when they re-supply their stock?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kampy View Post
    Anyone know if/when they re-supply their stock?
    Generally speaking they will update the website with an expected date for each model and size once they have a production run coming in. If you email them they may be able to give you a more precise answer.

mtbr member
    Jun 2015
    Thanks, I'll try e-mailing them...

Seeing that some of the other sizes (that aren't sold out) aren't expected until September does not seem very encouraging...

guessing that I'll have to wait until Fall, or maybe even later...?

Could there be a chance that the 2017s are gone for good, and no more Jeffsys until the 2018 versions?

mtbr member
    Jun 2015
    Ray from YT USA replied quickly to my question:

Hey Kampy,

I'm stoked you're looking to join the YT Fam! Sorry about the bad timing man, thats frustrating for sure. When a bike is Sold Out it means that all the bikes in that size/build/color have been sold for the season. The stock of Sold Out bikes will not be re-stocked until January and it will be with 2018 part specs.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to send them my way!

Cheers,
    Ray

Ugggh... super bummed now. Had my heart set on the Jeffsy CF... now to figure out a plan B.

Can anybody recommend a different bike with similar characteristics & specs?

mtbr member
    Jun 2015
    OK, my plan B came together pretty fast...

decided to order the CF Two XL (shipping end of Sept), and it looks like I got the very last Snow White, as it's now showing as Sold Out in that color.

I wanted that 1x11, but will take the extra gears and the extra 14 oz. of the 2x11 rather than wait a year, or settle for a different bike

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kampy View Post
    OK, my plan B came together pretty fast...

decided to order the CF Two XL (shipping end of Sept), and it looks like I got the very last Snow White, as it's now showing as Sold Out in that color.

I wanted that 1x11, but will take the extra gears and the extra 14 oz. of the 2x11 rather than wait a year, or settle for a different bike
    Nice! I like that color combo, it's got a great spec and the frame is obviously pretty rad. Crazy that they're sold out before July....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Ordered a Jeffsy CF One 29 two weeks ago and they will not have them in stock until late September. Just curious if anyone on here has happened to get lucky and gotten their bikes earlier than expected? I'm planning a trip to New Mexico in mid-September and it would be awesome to have the new ride.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Well hell yea, just got the email that the bike has shipped! Two months earlier than expected!

L1MEY
    My hubby ordered one a couple of weeks ago and was expecting it at the end of August. They emailed him today to tell him it had arrived at the warehouse a whole month early! We're picking it up on Friday, and they're even going to put it together at the warehouse so he can take it straight out for a ride. He's super stoked

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    Ride like a girl! :cornut:

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mahgnillig View Post
    My hubby ordered one a couple of weeks ago and was expecting it at the end of August. They emailed him today to tell him it had arrived at the warehouse a whole month early! We're picking it up on Friday, and they're even going to put it together at the warehouse so he can take it straight out for a ride. He's super stoked

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    That's awesome! Have fun with the new bike. My YT was actually late, BUT they let me know right away, offered full refund and then got me the bike before new estimated date. They seem to be doing things right...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Jul 2015
    Helped my dad order himself an AL2 in April, was slated for roughly June 28 availability.

It's July 27th, the Canadian Rep won't answer emails anymore past the first in June. Was told, the bike was suppose to be in Vancouver Port on the 7th of July. So right now I have no idea whats going on. Just radio silence, kind of childish if you ask me. YT US might be great, but from my experience so far YT Canada isn't the best. I don't think it's too much to ask be notified if a purchase is going to be 1-2 months late.

mtbr member
    Looks like they had supply chain issues to the continent. The Mexican distributor just received a couple days ago a whole bunch of bikes that were due at least a couple months ago. Even their rolling circus tour had to be postponed because lack of bikes.

So good news are the bikes finally there and hopefully that would be you case soon!