• 12-19-2014
    vetprowanab
    Where are all the LONG Yeti DJ frames?
    I guess these are all out of production but I'd love to find a LONG 24.5" top tube Yeti DJ frame, used or new. Just seems to be difficult to find much over the 23.5" length. Where the heck did they end up?
  • 12-20-2014
    profro
    I've been looking too and haven't had any luck either.
  • 01-05-2015
    profro
    There is one on eBay right now...
  • 01-06-2015
    vetprowanab
    Thanks for the heads up, I have it in my sights.
  • 01-14-2015
    vetprowanab
    I missed it by $10 today. Wasn't able to bid in the final seconds. Anyway, hope you got it. I'll look for another one.
  • 01-18-2015
    4vdean
    Where are all the LONG Yeti DJ frames?

they are in my shed, well 2 of them anyway, I have found them to be a great kids bike to follow my 575 down the trail, anyway seems to be a few in australia they pop up now and then just had to keep looking with patience, one i got as frame only and built it up with the help of jenson when i was in usa in november the other i found locally already built but hardly used both frames like new, they are an awesome looking bikes like most yeti's
  • 01-18-2015
    zenboy99
    Sorry guys, I got the DJ on E-Bay. I've been looking for awhile. There are some frames over sears, you just have to get the shops to ship international.

Can't wait to build this bike up. My son is getting big enough where we can probably share this bike