ASX not offering 1.5 HT?- Mtbr.com

Feb 2004

ASX not offering 1.5 HT?

lookin over Yeti lineup for 2006 and listing ASX as 1 1/8th HT not the usual 1.5, anyone know if the 1.5 is still offered ? I picked up a 05 ASX frame at end of last season one of the draw's of it for me was the 1.5 HT even though i dont currently have it in use, i like the option of being able to look at forks like the Travis, aswell i'm fairly rough on bikes, if by some freak chance i needed a frame warrantied i'd be annoyed to get a 1 1/8th ht frame back lol.

Stray Bullet
    Quote Originally Posted by AKRida
    lookin over Yeti lineup for 2006 and listing ASX as 1 1/8th HT not the usual 1.5, anyone know if the 1.5 is still offered ? I picked up a 05 ASX frame at end of last season one of the draw's of it for me was the 1.5 HT even though i dont currently have it in use, i like the option of being able to look at forks like the Travis, aswell i'm fairly rough on bikes, if by some freak chance i needed a frame warrantied i'd be annoyed to get a 1 1/8th ht frame back lol.
    The frame still has a 1.5" head tube. They are using reducers to fit the Fox fork offered on the complete versions.

Members who have read this thread: 0