Thread: Wrist damage

phazer

Wrist damage

About 3 weeks ago, I developed a bump on my left hand right where the wrist bend's.
    Went to the doctor and he said it's a blister under my skin, what happens is, all the shock on your hands/arms/wrists damaged my wrist, and it caused a "fluid leak", that formed the blister.
    Anyone else have this?

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by phazer
    About 3 weeks ago, I developed a bump on my left hand right where the wrist bend's.
    Went to the doctor and he said it's a blister under my skin, what happens is, all the shock on your hands/arms/wrists damaged my wrist, and it caused a "fluid leak", that formed the blister.
    Anyone else have this?
    permenant _damage_? or just an _injury_ ? I've had my wrists hurt after doing a bunch of drops and dj's but haven't had what you have described (and i hope I dont get it either!)

phazer
    Quote Originally Posted by jaK_
    permenant _damage_? or just an _injury_ ? I've had my wrists hurt after doing a bunch of drops and dj's but haven't had what you have described (and i hope I dont get it either!)
    Permenant....sort off, it's just a blister with a little bit of fluid in, so they press a needle in it and suck out the fluid. But the docter say's if it happened once, it will happen again...

mtbr member
    Sounds like I might have the same prob as you. My right wrist hurts when I bend it too far up or down. The pain is located right at the bending point. Off to the doc to get it checked out tomorrow.

phazer
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnkiwi
    Sounds like I might have the same prob as you. My right wrist hurts when I bend it too far up or down. The pain is located right at the bending point. Off to the doc to get it checked out tomorrow.
    Sounds very familiar. My wrist was hurting aswell when bending it, then it went away and the blister formed, now there's no pain at all, just the blister.