How do you mix core body exercises with upper body and normal training???- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

How do you mix core body exercises with upper body and normal training???

Hi

I`m trying to mix my core strenght routine with some upper boddy and my typical training. But sometimes it seems that don`t get full recover from one session to the other, because of this kind of workouts (they are very simple) but I think that putting so much stress on the body is what it makes me "weak" when the next training session arrives...

It will be good, for the people who maintain a core workout routine and upper body routine, that share your ways to make them.

Or do you think that the best idea for the IN season training will be ride your bike as much as you can, and that way you will be doing all the workouts you need?

thanks a lot!

bye

Off season I am religious about going to Core Training class every Tuesday and Thursday. I take a class because otherwise I would not do it. The class is 1/2 hour long so I throw in an additional 15 or 20 mins. afterwards of my own stuff like, pull-ups, shrugs, shoulder lifts, fit ball work like pushups using two of them, etc.

In season I try and maintain the Core but don't feel bad if I miss a class or two. Riding and resting become more important.

Ed E

Members who have read this thread: 0