Rolling

Anyone use this site?

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    When I was keeping track via fitday, I either used their info, or often used calorieking.com. However, the site you provided has a ton more information. Thanks for the heads-up on that one.

Rolling
    Quote Originally Posted by aword4you
    When I was keeping track via fitday, I either used their info, or often used calorieking.com. However, the site you provided has a ton more information. Thanks for the heads-up on that one.
    There is one problem that makes me suspicious.

That little rating indicator with the stars. Well I put in some beans and got some great ratings on weight loss and weight gain-- for example kidney beans. Then I put in a double whopper with cheese and despite the number of calories (1061) and saturated fat, it seems like everything was two stars--implying it was not all that bad for you.

I would have certainly given it 5 stars for weight gain and no stars for both weight loss and health.

And look up raw spinach...it says the bad is high sodium but it only has 14 mg, 1% of daily allowance....hmmm?

I did notice it said ND "Opinion" so I wonder if there is some influence by particular fast food peeps to make it look like their food is not that un-healthy?

When you look up a chik filet sandwich, they get reamed as you might expect.

I guess the key thing is to use the raw data and screw their little quick opinion guide, which for those into fast food would pay attention to.