Longer shorts!- Mtbr.com

Thread: Longer shorts!

mtbr member

Longer shorts!

I've had two pairs of Terry bike shorts for 6 years or so -- I think they called the Euro shorts. They are awesome, wear like iron, but all good things wear out eventually. I really really like the length on these shorts (11") and the waist is sufficiently high. They were a serious compression fit when new, so I wear a large. Now Terry has changed the fit and the things I really liked are no longer there.

I ordered a pair of of Terry capris last fall in a Medium and they compression fit was so intense that I felt like I was in a sausage casing, so I returned those for a large, only to find that Terry has apparently changed the fit, drastically -- the back of the shorts stood out at least an inch from my bum. There was a lot of room back there, too much to be comfortable. I'm hesitant to order another pair or Terry shorts, because the shipping costs are so high if I need to return them.

Anyway, I was wondering if any of you have found shorts with a longer inseam (around 11 inches) and have a higher-waist fit.
    The best defense against bullsh*t is vigilance. If you smell something, say something.
    Jon Stewart

L1MEY
    Are you looking for lycra or baggies? Lots of long short options in baggies, but women's lycra shorts tend to be too short for me... I like coverage while riding MTB!
    Ride like a girl! :cornut:

mtbr member
    Lycra. I found a pair of Zoic (guy) Black Market shorts that are great for general use, but I'm fine with Lycra. Like I said, the Terry shorts with a higher waist and long inseam (11") were great until they changed the fit.
    The best defense against bullsh*t is vigilance. If you smell something, say something.
    Jon Stewart

L1MEY
    Voler makes custom shorts... I bet they could make you some women's fit shorts with a longer leg length

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    Ride like a girl! :cornut: