Hello From Indiana- Mtbr.com
    freedom

Hope Hello From Indiana

Im Kelly, new to the forum of coarse.I love all the pics you post ! i started riding this year and fell in love with it.i love jumping the logs.im learning alot and improving as i go.Had a good teacher which helps alot.The part which slows me the most is sharp turns in loose dirt sliding .I dont mind falling its the going over the edge that has me.i guess it comes with time and confidene ?

Rides with Scissors
    Greetings from another Hoosier! I see you like BCSP in your profile... If you haven't been, and would be interested trying, there's a women's mtb clinic down there in June '11.

Here's the website for more info: http://www.midwestwomensclinic.com/
    Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant.

freedom

interested

Quote Originally Posted by deanna
    Greetings from another Hoosier! I see you like BCSP in your profile... If you haven't been, and would be interested trying, there's a women's mtb clinic down there in June '11.

Here's the website for more info: http://www.midwestwomensclinic.com/
    yes i am interested, my ex gave me the website thank you for the info....my first trip there i held on sooo tight my hands were numb.still have some trails to hit there.my other passion is hiking.thanks deanna for dropping me a line.

mtbr member
    Hey! I'm also new here, and relatively new to mountain biking. Nice to meet you!

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Welcome to mountain biking! I hope you are able to come to the clinic in June.

If you have any questions about the clinic or you're looking for someone to ride with you, feel free to shoot me an email anytime and if our schedules work out, I'm always up for a ride!

When conditions are good, I'm usually at Brown County at least once (if not twice) a week. Feel free to drop a line to info at midwestwomensclinic dot com.

Hope to see you on the trails!

Cheers,
    ~Tania Juillerat
    Founders & Director
    Midwest Women's Mountain Bike Clinic
    Sub-9 Productions
    www.sub-9.com

freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by littlebird
    Hey! I'm also new here, and relatively new to mountain biking. Nice to meet you!
    nicce to meet you also my other love is hiking just the freedom and seeing nature is such an awesome high....happy riding

freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by thines
    Welcome to mountain biking! I hope you are able to come to the clinic in June.

If you have any questions about the clinic or you're looking for someone to ride with you, feel free to shoot me an email anytime and if our schedules work out, I'm always up for a ride!

When conditions are good, I'm usually at Brown County at least once (if not twice) a week. Feel free to drop a line to info at midwestwomensclinic dot com.

Hope to see you on the trails!

Cheers,
    ~Tania Juillerat
    Founders & Director
    Midwest Women's Mountain Bike Clinic
    Sub-9 Productions
    www.sub-9.com
    That would be great...I would love to go to the clinic.Im sure it would help me with my skills.I will check it out...... Kelly

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KC-Rides
    nicce to meet you also my other love is hiking just the freedom and seeing nature is such an awesome high....happy riding
    KC... holler if you're ever up for a hike as well. I have two kiddos so riding requires finding a sitter, but hiking doesn't! One's in school duing the day, but the other is still young enough for me to hike with her on my back. I like to hike at Brown County as often as I like to ride there. If you haven't hiked it yet, you need to check out the Schooner Trace trail. It's a double black diamond expert trail and while I won't ride it (yet) it's a fantastic hike.

Feel free to send me a PM on here or shoot me an email.

~Tania

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Hello from Washington! I'm new here too and I'm learning things as I go along. Hope you have fun!
    God is always with us to encourage us....even on the bike.

freedom

hello

Quote Originally Posted by bike warrior 10
    Hello from Washington! I'm new here too and I'm learning things as I go along. Hope you have fun!
    Hello Washington,i have been learning alot from this forum.Welcome aboard

Members who have read this thread: 0