club jersey for narrow shoulder flat chest skinny build AND tight rear pockets?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2010

club jersey for narrow shoulder flat chest skinny build AND tight rear pockets?

We've come up with nothing, and was hoping for a new lead on a short sleeve cycling jersey.

My riding partner has narrow shoulders, small arms, and a very flat chest. She's 5'6" and about 115 pounds. A long distance runner build.

She's not a fan of hydration packs and doesn't want a pro/aero cut, yet prefers tight jersey pockets to keep her phone, food, snacks, extra bottle, etc from shifting & swaying. But the women's jerseys she's tried that are not a pro/aero cut all have a loose fitting hem and loose pockets.

Maybe we're searching for a unicorn. Is there a brand or model of jersey (can be full zip or partial zip) with minimal marketing/logos that we should research? A club fit with rear pockets that keep items tightly enclosed?

9 lives
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Thank you. We'll check it out.

mtbr member
    Oct 2018
    I'm not sure I'd like the material for MTB, and the cost, but cyclogyclothing.com (U.S. Site) may run a tad small.
    My ex girlfriend would size up because of chest size. Maybe size down, or the normal size, would fit her.
    They do have a few MTB jerseys too, but the fabric for their road lineup is amazing.
    They run limited designs, perhaps you can fine a bargain price small jersey when they close out one of the designs. My ex is 5'4 / 110lbs. I believe she was wearing a medium because of the smaller jersey chest size. I have no idea how much truth is behind the 'need a bigger jersey because of....', but that's the story her and her friend used. I prefer a snug road jersey....these jerseys' were not quite as snug as my preference, however the material is soft and stretch, maybe it felt looser because it wasn't constricting.

Good luck!

Don't worry, be happy!
    Smaller men's jersey?
    Tech T that fits and add pockets?

since 4/10/2009
    since bibs with pockets are a thing for mtb, maybe something like that would do what she wants and avoid the jersey fit issues? of course, assuming the bibs that offer these kinds of pockets fit