Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 201 to 256 of 256
  1. #201
    mtbr member
    Reputation: titusquasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,407
    I'm interested in the next 20% coupon as well.

  2. #202
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    796
    I'm never satisfied until I can taste the blood

  3. #203
    mtbr member
    Reputation: johnD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    906
    Does it usually take these guy 3 days to ship something ? I put a order in wed morning , still no tracking # sent.

  4. #204
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    266
    Sometimes they have to order parts they donít stock. I ordered a new Fox 34SC and was advised it needs to be ordered from Fox first so it could be a week or two.

  5. #205
    mtbr member
    Reputation: johnD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    906
    Quote Originally Posted by matt.s67 View Post
    Sometimes they have to order parts they donít stock. I ordered a new Fox 34SC and was advised it needs to be ordered from Fox first so it could be a week or two.
    Well , I ordered fox volume spacers for front and back , so maybe that's the case.
    Thanks

  6. #206
    Yeah, I'm that a$$hole.
    Reputation: Guy.Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,046
    First let me say, super cool store, dudes seem super awesome in their youtube vids.

    Decided I wanted to do a little test, as everyone thinks WWC is so awesome, I wanted to see how they compare to my usual JensonUSA. WWC had a part that Jenson did not, so it was a perfect chance to give them a shot.

    However, they are somewhat slow. I ordered a part that was in stock on Monday @ 1130am pst, called to confirm first, the order shipped on Tuesday and will be arriving today. JensonUSA is faster, order part on Sept 26 @1:26am (in stock) part shipped same day and arrived on 29th. Mind all this is shipping to Seattle Washington, not that far away.

    Those extra days can make a difference, especially if it's a part needed to get the bike back on the trail. They are still faster than my LBS and saved me money, but Jenson does both and also gives me coupons with every order.
    #THELEGENDMTB
    2016 RSD Mayor
    2018 Diamondback Release 5C
    2017 Diamondback Haanjo Trail

  7. #207
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jazzanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy.Ford View Post
    First let me say, super cool store, dudes seem super awesome in their youtube vids.

    Decided I wanted to do a little test, as everyone thinks WWC is so awesome, I wanted to see how they compare to my usual JensonUSA. WWC had a part that Jenson did not, so it was a perfect chance to give them a shot.

    However, they are somewhat slow. I ordered a part that was in stock on Monday @ 1130am pst, called to confirm first, the order shipped on Tuesday and will be arriving today. JensonUSA is faster, order part on Sept 26 @1:26am (in stock) part shipped same day and arrived on 29th. Mind all this is shipping to Seattle Washington, not that far away.

    Those extra days can make a difference, especially if it's a part needed to get the bike back on the trail. They are still faster than my LBS and saved me money, but Jenson does both and also gives me coupons with every order.
    Those coupons are worthless.

    Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

  8. #208
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    124
    World wide is usually faster for me than Jenson, usually ships out same day and takes 2 days to get to me, and I live on the east coast


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #209
    Living the Dream
    Reputation: Alpenglow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,717
    Yep. Worldwides coupons actually work.
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzanova View Post
    Those coupons are worthless.

    Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    "And I shout that your all fakes and you should have seen the look on your face"

  10. #210
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jazzanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,074
    Yup

  11. #211
    Yeah, I'm that a$$hole.
    Reputation: Guy.Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzanova View Post
    Those coupons are worthless.

    Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    Have worked for me on every order.

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    #THELEGENDMTB
    2016 RSD Mayor
    2018 Diamondback Release 5C
    2017 Diamondback Haanjo Trail

  12. #212
    Yeah, I'm that a$$hole.
    Reputation: Guy.Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_A View Post
    World wide is usually faster for me than Jenson, usually ships out same day and takes 2 days to get to me, and I live on the east coast


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'll keep that in mind if I move back east, thanks for the heads up.

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    #THELEGENDMTB
    2016 RSD Mayor
    2018 Diamondback Release 5C
    2017 Diamondback Haanjo Trail

  13. #213
    mtbr member
    Reputation: johnD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    906
    I just emailed them. Turns out my package was mailed out the next day , somehow I missed the email. They sent me a tracking # , order should be here Tuesday !
    Last edited by johnD; 10-06-2018 at 11:56 AM.

  14. #214
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Calhoun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,169
    Any recent discount codes?
    "Mi amor Nuevo Miťrcoles!"

    -cabra cadabra

  15. #215
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    796
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy.Ford View Post
    First let me say, super cool store, dudes seem super awesome in their youtube vids.

    Decided I wanted to do a little test, as everyone thinks WWC is so awesome, I wanted to see how they compare to my usual JensonUSA. WWC had a part that Jenson did not, so it was a perfect chance to give them a shot.

    However, they are somewhat slow. I ordered a part that was in stock on Monday @ 1130am pst, called to confirm first, the order shipped on Tuesday and will be arriving today. JensonUSA is faster, order part on Sept 26 @1:26am (in stock) part shipped same day and arrived on 29th. Mind all this is shipping to Seattle Washington, not that far away.

    Those extra days can make a difference, especially if it's a part needed to get the bike back on the trail. They are still faster than my LBS and saved me money, but Jenson does both and also gives me coupons with every order.
    Curious what part parts you were talking about specifically? I keep things like brake pads, new chain, extra tires in stock at my house at all times to avoid days off the bike. By buying them in advance from a great online retailer like worldwide I also get the best price. Just because you're not prepared for something to fail on your bike doesn't seem like a good reason to crab about an online retailer for being a little slower than another to ship the product especially considering you're shopping around for price.

    I'm not loyal and I'm hella cheap but I realized that it's not fair to also be entitled.

  16. #216
    Yeah, I'm that a$$hole.
    Reputation: Guy.Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Back2MTB View Post
    Curious what part parts you were talking about specifically? I keep things like brake pads, new chain, extra tires in stock at my house at all times to avoid days off the bike. By buying them in advance from a great online retailer like worldwide I also get the best price. Just because you're not prepared for something to fail on your bike doesn't seem like a good reason to crab about an online retailer for being a little slower than another to ship the product especially considering you're shopping around for price.

    I'm not loyal and I'm hella cheap but I realized that it's not fair to also be entitled.
    Wasn't crapping on WWC, if you took it that way, well that's on you. I was sharing my experience, that is all, stop reading negativity into things.

    I ordered a Fox SLS spring for my DHX2. Didn't need it to ride, my bike has a back up shock that works fine so no downtime to riding. I agree with you about keeping stock of replacement parts, your a fool not too.

    Also, I wasn't shopping around for a price, Jenson didnt have the spring otherwise it would've been an easy decision. I don't comparison shop specifically, my first priority is stock on hand, second quick shipping and third is price. I'm not the type to order a part from somewhere that's going to take an extra 5 days to ship just to save $10.
    #THELEGENDMTB
    2016 RSD Mayor
    2018 Diamondback Release 5C
    2017 Diamondback Haanjo Trail

  17. #217
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Calhoun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Calhoun View Post
    Any recent discount codes?
    Signed up for the newsletter and was able to get a 13% one time coupon. So far these guys are great about answering questions.
    "Mi amor Nuevo Miťrcoles!"

    -cabra cadabra

  18. #218
    mtbr member
    Reputation: RacerLex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    262
    10%: Otb5-1316034

  19. #219
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    49
    If you want 10% off your order at World Wide Cyclery feel free to use coupon code ďmoawesome10Ē. We actually have a YouTube channel and work with them and they were super awesome with that! The channel is Awesome MTB and they do help out our channel a bit when people use that code!

  20. #220
    mtbr member
    Reputation: skinnybex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,066
    Quote Originally Posted by me and my bike View Post
    If you want 10% off your order at World Wide Cyclery feel free to use coupon code ďmoawesome10Ē. We actually have a YouTube channel and work with them and they were super awesome with that! The channel is Awesome MTB and they do help out our channel a bit when people use that code!
    Thanks for the code Moe !!!! I found your channel about 10 days ago and subscribed and I gotta admit its one of only 3 channels Iíll watch because the content is so good and your stoke and personality are very engaging.

    When Iím back from Europe I plan on doing a Patreon for you itís just they wanna hit me with a service fee outside the USA.


    BTW, the guy Colombian Steve is from Vegas and Iíve met him a few times. Iím a Vegas guy but live part time in Manizales Colombia with my wife and I also travel the USA with my travel trailer just to ride

  21. #221
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    38
    keep in mind that (in my experience) you can only use these youtuber codes once per account. wes10 is another (for wes peebles)

  22. #222
    Enthusiast
    Reputation: JonathanGennick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5,347
    Quote Originally Posted by me and my bike View Post
    If you want 10% off your order at World Wide Cyclery feel free to use coupon code ďmoawesome10Ē. We actually have a YouTube channel and work with them and they were super awesome with that! The channel is Awesome MTB and they do help out our channel a bit when people use that code!
    Moe! I subscribe to your channel. Nice to know you are here on mtbr.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  23. #223
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnybex View Post
    Thanks for the code Moe !!!! I found your channel about 10 days ago and subscribed and I gotta admit its one of only 3 channels Iíll watch because the content is so good and your stoke and personality are very engaging.

    When Iím back from Europe I plan on doing a Patreon for you itís just they wanna hit me with a service fee outside the USA.


    BTW, the guy Colombian Steve is from Vegas and Iíve met him a few times. Iím a Vegas guy but live part time in Manizales Colombia with my wife and I also travel the USA with my travel trailer just to ride
    Hey dude! So awesome man!! Thanks a bunch!! Yeah we try to keep the stoke high and love getting more people excited about the sport! Thanks again for the support! Also nine day we will be in Europe! Hopefully we can meet up for a shred! Yewwww!!!!

    Also Steve is awesome!!! Love that guy he is great company! And let us know if you are ever near Laguna Beach!

    -Mo Awesome!

  24. #224
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by olslash View Post
    keep in mind that (in my experience) you can only use these youtuber codes once per account. wes10 is another (for wes peebles)
    Wes is an awesome dude and a buddy of mine! Such a fast guy! They didnít tell us anything about one time use so maybe try calling them? Iíll let you know what I here!

  25. #225
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanGennick View Post
    Moe! I subscribe to your channel. Nice to know you are here on mtbr.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the support dude! Yeah I am a lurker on here for sure! The best way to get a hold of me is email though for sure! Yewwww!!!!!

  26. #226
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by me and my bike View Post
    Wes is an awesome dude and a buddy of mine! Such a fast guy! They didnít tell us anything about one time use so maybe try calling them? Iíll let you know what I here!
    Yeah i dunno, I tried to use wes10 yesterday and it worked initially, but once I logged in it said the code had already been used.

  27. #227
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    581
    ineedbikeparts15 is active for 15% off

    I found it using a browser extension. I had a 10% coupon but I guess I'll save it for another day?

    I have to say, I'm super happy with Worldwide. Between the excellent and informative youtube videos discussing things like how to measure to get the right dropper or comparing forks or brakes or even whole bikes, Worldwide really has its shit together. With the coupons and deals, they have really competitive pricing, too; I've never seen a product there that wasn't very close to or lower than its competitors. They have certainly bought themselves a loyal customer with me.
    Last edited by twodownzero; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:54 AM.

  28. #228
    BOOM goes the dynamite!
    Reputation: noapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,903
    I went to their homepage and a popup showed up asking me to enter my email (to sign up for their spam) and also "gamble" for a discount code. Got 13% good for 48 hours. Might need a new email they don't have on file, but that's easy.

  29. #229
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    888
    Quote Originally Posted by twodownzero View Post
    ineedbikeparts15 is active for 15% off

    I found it using a browser extension. I had a 10% coupon but I guess I'll save it for another day?

    I have to say, I'm super happy with Worldwide. Between the excellent and informative youtube videos discussing things like how to measure to get the right dropper or comparing forks or brakes or even whole bikes, Worldwide really has its shit together. With the coupons and deals, they have really competitive pricing, too; I've never seen a product there that wasn't very close to or lower than its competitors. They have certainly bought themselves a loyal customer with me.

    Rep given!!! Thanks twodownxero. Scored 2 Maxxis tires cheaper than anywhere I could find on the interwebs. Free shipping to boot.
    *2019 Rocky Mountain Altitude C70 Custom Build*
    *2018 Pivot Mach 5.5 Custom Build*
    *2017 Knolly Warden Custom Build*

  30. #230
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,863
    Try "ineedbikeparts20". I used it last week for a 20% discount.
    I didn't post it because their codes come and go so fast

  31. #231
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,292
    Quote Originally Posted by the mayor View Post
    Try "ineedbikeparts20". I used it last week for a 20% discount.
    I didn't post it because their codes come and go so fast
    20% version is no longer valid.

    ineedbikeparts15 is still active though.

  32. #232
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,863
    Quote Originally Posted by InertiaMan View Post
    20% version is no longer valid.

    ineedbikeparts15 is still active though.
    Hmmm....the 15 code doesn't work when I'm logged in. Maybe because I've already used the 20?
    Like I said....I rarely post codes because of this stuff. ( But I appreciate those who do)

  33. #233
    Living the Dream
    Reputation: Alpenglow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,717
    Any black friday 20% off?
    "And I shout that your all fakes and you should have seen the look on your face"

  34. #234
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    60
    ya, are they doing anything for black friday?

  35. #235
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by McGG View Post
    ya, are they doing anything for black friday?
    Ya, they have it on their site. They seem to be ramping the discounts down. Still waiting on a 20% code to buy something.

  36. #236
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    Ya, they have it on their site. They seem to be ramping the discounts down. Still waiting on a 20% code to buy something.
    where do you get the codes? just random emails?

  37. #237
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by McGG View Post
    where do you get the codes? just random emails?
    They used to have them in e-mails. They also include codes in orders. They haven't had a 20% off code for months.

    Kinda lame that their Black Friday "best sale ever" was 5% off for $25-125.

  38. #238
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    796
    Quote Originally Posted by McGG View Post
    where do you get the codes? just random emails?
    They send codes when you buy something, go ahead and try it and see how it feels.

  39. #239
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    60
    Well, I'm about to drop $7000 or so on parts with them for a build, so I might call them to make the order.

  40. #240
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    23
    FYI - if youíre doing a large purchase like this for a bike build, you should email your parts list to a couple different retailers and get a quote. Theyíll give you a better package deal than their web pricing shows, generally. Sometimes itís a pretty big % off.

  41. #241
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    14
    Prices are high for xt-m8000 components. Did a search and site looks great as tons of parts come up (replacement parts, not just complete parts), but the prices are high even if I had a 20% off coupon. Nearly double the price of other stores. Oh well.

  42. #242
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,249
    just tried ineedbikeparts15 ....doesn't work. Needed a Fox Shox Float DPS SV Rear Shock.

  43. #243
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    49
    10% off entire order - MOAWESOME10 !!

  44. #244
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    49

    10% off any order at WorldWideCyclery.com

    If you use code MOAWESOME10 you can get 10% off your entire order at worldwide. Coupon code never expires! Iím not sure if you can use it more than once ... does anyone know if the 10% off ones can be used more than once?
    Last edited by me and my bike; 6 Days Ago at 11:17 AM. Reason: Typo in title

  45. #245
    BOOM goes the dynamite!
    Reputation: noapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,903
    Why post this twice?

  46. #246
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,863
    Quote Originally Posted by noapathy View Post
    Why post this twice?
    I think he was really excited
    Although thanks to the OP for posting this....it isn't hard to find stuff 10% off.
    Worldwide's ebay store often has some stuff well below that.

  47. #247
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,308
    I think they usually do 15% right?

  48. #248
    BOOM goes the dynamite!
    Reputation: noapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Loll View Post
    I think they usually do 15% right?
    Pretty often. OP posted there, too...which is why I asked.

  49. #249
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    14
    Not surprised but no codes work on the GX Eagle Shifter & Rear Derailleur. Too bad as that would have been sweet.

  50. #250
    mtbr member
    Reputation: WHALENARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,227
    ^ Probikesupply discounts sram.
    Got an XO1 eagle shifter and gx chain for $139 shipped. Ptetty happy on that.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

  51. #251
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by WHALENARD View Post
    ^ Probikesupply discounts sram.
    Got an XO1 eagle shifter and gx chain for $139 shipped. Ptetty happy on that.
    I just have checked and sram drivetrains (eagle gx, x01) are same price or few dollars higher on probikesupply.

  52. #252
    mtbr member
    Reputation: WHALENARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,227
    ^ I used HH12 on Nov 26, worked for me.

    I scoured every deal out there & they were the only ones that honored their discounts codes on Sram. They run codes all the time.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

  53. #253
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    14
    Its weird it seems site put HH12 in coupon box for me but must be expired? 5% off works pbs05.
    Was looking at GX sifter and derailleur or maybe whole group with crankset to match thou I will probably go with a sunrace cassette.

  54. #254
    mtbr member
    Reputation: WHALENARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,227
    Get on their emailer. They'll send you a 10% code sooner or later.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

  55. #255
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,308
    13% off order now. Try the slot machine and it defaults to that. Honestly is a controlled slot machine.

  56. #256
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by aviator79 View Post
    Its weird it seems site put HH12 in coupon box for me but must be expired? 5% off works pbs05.
    Was looking at GX sifter and derailleur or maybe whole group with crankset to match thou I will probably go with a sunrace cassette.
    Seems PBS website puts random coupons into coupon input box but non of them worked to me so far The last one was FREEHARDWARE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Worldwide Cyclery 13% off?
    By phrider in forum Where are the Best Deals?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2016, 03:15 PM
  2. Worldwide Cyclery any good?
    By drag13honda in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-30-2016, 06:18 AM
  3. Favorite places to ride - Worldwide
    By Mallanaga in forum Riding Passion and Stories
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 09:03 AM
  4. Lef-T's infamous hobo stove goes worldwide
    By Sparticus in forum Oregon
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 09:07 PM
  5. Favorite places to ride... Worldwide
    By Mallanaga in forum 29er Bikes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 05:24 PM

Members who have read this thread: 804

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2018 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.