mtbr member

Good job! Thumbsup for Wiggle

I ordered a Shimano XTR FC-M970 crankset from www.wiggle.co.uk in the UK on October 1st and received it here in sunny California today October 7th.

Best part was that the already killer price of $330 included the super fast shipping.

If I hadn't been such a chicken I would have bought a few more and just dumped them on fleaBay to pay for the one I kept... Oh well!

Definitively will keep them in mind when doing some shopping!

And finally... the price is still available: go to the web site, select US$ for currency and shipping to USA (free ship to USA for orders over $270) and it will list a price of $326 (your price maybe a little bit more depending how greedy your CC / Paypal is).

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Did they ship it in the original box or are these some OEM takeoffs with no packaging? I am pretty close to pulling the trigger on one of these puppies.

mtbr member
    It was shipped in the original Shimano box with the spacer and tools.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Thanks I just pulled the trigger on a bunch of XTR goodies from them.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Their prices are incredible. They are cheaper than QBP. I wonder how warranty works. Can shimano tell that parts are not purchased in the US and deny warranty?

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    did you pay import tax on it?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by OWLinguist
    did you pay import tax on it?
    No. It was delivered US Post Office (with special morning and signature require!) and I don't think USPS bothers with collecting taxes.

wafflemaster
    Jan 2004

ditto

Ordered Ultegra shifters, 189 + 35 ship including their $7 priority to process vs 299 US on a Sunday, Arrived Wednesday. Plus it was full boxed unlike many cheapies
    wafflemaster!

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Just got a whole bunch of XTR stuff from them.. ordered last friday, got to my house on Tuesday. OEM packaging. Free fast shipping, couldnt be happier. On the other hand I am still waiting for some stuff I ordered on the same day from a store located only few states away, they barely just shipped it yesterday!

Members who have read this thread: 0