Trying to be helpful

Shipping times Worldwide Cyclery vs JensonUSA?

I assume somebody here has used both online services before, how are the shipping times comparably?
    #THELEGENDMTB
    2016 RSD Mayor
    2018 Diamondback Release 5C
    2017 Diamondback Haanjo Trail

Land of the 230+
    Depends where youre located. I'm on the east coast, and I usually get worldwide orders in one to two days. Jenson takes a full week. Both have a 50/50 chance of shipping the order the day I place it.

Bikesexual
    I'm backwards, Jensons next day, anything else, a week. I'm in SoCal.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk
    Surly Krampus
    All City MMD
    Kona Unit

mtbr member
    Dec 2014
    Ups ground from across the country (jenson) is slow, a full week. Worldwide ships priority mail from PA so only a couple days. That's for MA. Worldwide also has a CA location, I believe they ship from which ever is closer to you.

SS Pusher Man
    About 30 miles from Jenson.....next day.

WWC about 70 miles away....usually takes 3Ė5 days.
    Bicycles donít have motors or batteries.

Ebikes are not bicycles

Trying to be helpful
    I'm in Seattle, that was just the info I was looking for. Thanks everyone.
    #THELEGENDMTB
    2016 RSD Mayor
    2018 Diamondback Release 5C
    2017 Diamondback Haanjo Trail

mtbr member
    Apr 2018
    My experience has been great with both but Worldwide has usually shipped within a hour of my order and Jenson within a few hours of ordering. What I really like is that if there is a delay then Worldwide has had a real person send me a personalized e-mail letting me know when parts would be available. With Jenson you have to check your order status for updates to see if there is a delay.

Land of the 230+
    Personally, what I like is that worldwide has a highly trained and well paid hamster that will locate and pick your order from the shelves and place it onto a 900 thread count Egyptian cotton magic carpet.

Then their world-famous packaging master travels to the ends of the earth to find the finest satin-lined box that money can buy. Their entire staff stands in silence as the box is sealed up with the precision of a brain surgeon.

It's that kind of attention to detail that really makes a company stand out from the crowd.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by GuitsBoy View Post
    Depends where youre located. I'm on the east coast, and I usually get worldwide orders in one to two days. Jenson takes a full week. Both have a 50/50 chance of shipping the order the day I place it.
    Same location and experience here. Worldwide seems to ship a bit faster than Jenson on average. Also, Worldwide has a location n CA as well so they may be fast on the west coast, too.

mtbr member
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by GuitsBoy View Post
    Personally, what I like is that worldwide has a highly trained and well paid hamster that will locate and pick your order from the shelves and place it onto a 900 thread count Egyptian cotton magic carpet.

Then their world-famous packaging master travels to the ends of the earth to find the finest satin-lined box that money can buy. Their entire staff stands in silence as the box is sealed up with the precision of a brain surgeon.

It's that kind of attention to detail that really makes a company stand out from the crowd.
    LOL, Love those emails after a purchase...

MCMXCV
    I'm in SoCal and use both. With Jenson I get my stuff the next business day if I order before 2pm.

With WWC it depends. A lot of their stuff - even when it says 'in stock', drop ships from another location as their warehouse is literally 1/75th the size of Jenson's, so they don't physically "stock" items like Jenson does.

I'm a huge WWC fanboy and live 93 miles away from their SoCal shop, yet I consider it my LBS..... Liam builds the best wheels I have ever seen.

If I get myself backed into a corner and need something the next day, I go with Jenson or Amazon, but if I've done it right and can wait 2-4 days then WWC gets my order.

I've been to both stores and while the dudes at Jenson are nice enough, the WWC guys make you feel like you've been shopping there for 20yrs.

mtbr member
    Living in Phoenix, I usually get Jensen 1-2 days from ordering. WWC is usually 2-3 days from ordering.
    Hey guys, lets go play bieks!

mtbr member
    May 2015
    Jenson USA all day!!!

mtbr member
    Feb 2018
    Happened to stumble across this thread and figured I'd chip in

We have locations in CA and PA and *typically* ship out of the location nearest you. There is actual a big mess of complexity behind our shipping (And I assume Jenson as well and any other company with 15,000+ skus for sale).

We do not stock nearly as many skus as Jenson and unfortunately can't always compete with them when it comes to shipping times. But many times we can. We have ~1K skus in each of our locations. That ~1k of products is the most popular stuff and most commonly sold. This way, if you are buying something common and related to modern day mountain bikes, odds are we have it in stock and ship immediately. If it's something a bit more rare then we might take an extra day or two to get it out as it'll come from an outside warehouse.

BUT please remember, we ship everything for free. No BS $50 limit and no limits on anything like bike racks/full bikes etc. So no matter what you buy, we ship to the US for free (AK/HI included). Nice and simple. Free USA shipping period!

And for all of you guys that have said nice things in this thread. Thank you so much!!!

- Jeff (The dork in the YouTube videos)

Bikesexual
    ^^ha! I just watched your camelback debate video.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk
    Surly Krampus
    All City MMD
    Kona Unit

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    in NorCal (sacramento). Both Jenson and Arts are at my door the very next day, super awesome. Havent used WWC yet

There's always next year.
    Located in Western WA.... I've been a long time Jenson fanboy, but based on a recent WWC order, they will be getting more of my $$. I've had multiple orders with Jenson 'miss' their delivery date when they ship via Ontrac. Also like the WWC emails and communcation.