Red Barn Bicycles...Terry Fly TI deal!- Mtbr.com
    No Shades of Gray

Good job! Red Barn Bicycles...Terry Fly TI deal!

Hey, so I posted here recently asking for a good deal on a saddle and Chad from Red Barn Bicycles came to my rescue. He offered a slightly used one to me for a good price later finding out it was already committed. He went ahead and ordered a new one for me before I even confirmed I would buy it for the $73.00 shipping to NC included which he now offered me.
    Fortunately for me (unfortunately for him) Bontrager finally settled my saddle issue with me and I had to back out of the deal with Chad. He was awesome about it so I figured I'd post here and help him get out of the saddle I got him into. He's been as responsive a dealer as I've ever seen following up with me daily and hanging loose waiting for Bontrager's response.
    So, help the man out - and yourself for that matter. Call him (406-369-0487) or email him ([email protected]) since I'm sure he'd unload it for the originally quoted $73.00 or close to it anyway. You won't find a better price on it, I know. I looked everywhere I could think of online.

Props to Red Barn Bicycles. And Chad, if your out there, thanks again and my apologies.
    "Get a bicycle. You will not regret it if you live" -- Mark Twain

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

I'll second that opinion

Quote Originally Posted by linerider
    Hey, so I posted here recently asking for a good deal on a saddle and Chad from Red Barn Bicycles came to my rescue. He offered a slightly used one to me for a good price later finding out it was already committed. He went ahead and ordered a new one for me before I even confirmed I would buy it for the $73.00 shipping to NC included which he now offered me.
    Fortunately for me (unfortunately for him) Bontrager finally settled my saddle issue with me and I had to back out of the deal with Chad. He was awesome about it so I figured I'd post here and help him get out of the saddle I got him into. He's been as responsive a dealer as I've ever seen following up with me daily and hanging loose waiting for Bontrager's response.
    So, help the man out - and yourself for that matter. Call him (406-369-0487) or email him ([email protected]) since I'm sure he'd unload it for the originally quoted $73.00 or close to it anyway. You won't find a better price on it, I know. I looked everywhere I could think of online.

Props to Red Barn Bicycles. And Chad, if your out there, thanks again and my apologies.
    I have also recently purchased from Chad. I asked for references because he wasn't a big website retailer and got a reply the same day from his bank manager who is an avid cyclist and longtime customer. Good enough credentials for me. I've been very impressed with both his pricing and service/communication. I highly recommend giving him a chance to earn your business.

ride
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarydave
    I have also recently purchased from Chad. I asked for references because he wasn't a big website retailer and got a reply the same day from his bank manager who is an avid cyclist and longtime customer. Good enough credentials for me. I've been very impressed with both his pricing and service/communication. I highly recommend giving him a chance to earn your business.
    I'll step up and put good words in for Chad. He's a super solid guy and a great friend. We go back pretty far. If you're ever up in MT, make it a point to go out of your way and ride with him - he's a fantastic bike rider living in the midst of some great terrain.
    Redstone Cyclery
    intense*transition*rocky mountain*turner
    web - tweet - FB
    Lyons, CO

contains quinine
    I would agree with the storys about Chad - he's been quick to put together a couple specs for me on custom frames/build kits, and come up with several options without me having to prompt him. He gets an A+ from me for the help he gives!
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

mtbr member
    I have also been dealing with Chad for all my latest bike purchases and he is a great person to deal with. He has consistently gotten me great deals on my purchases (a Blur frame and bunch of parts to build it up with), has been very responsive to my questions, and is just a general good person to chat to. I would not hesitate to use him again or recommend him to anyone.

Members who have read this thread: 0