mtbr member
    Jul 2010

Smile Performance Bike 15% off everything

Includes bikes
    Last edited by rate; 05-26-2011 at 02:12 PM. Reason: oops

mtbr member
    too bad they have a crap selection

GIANT Rider
    Yep just picked up the green Camelbak M.U.L.E. that was already marked down from $90 to $39.99. After the extra 10% off it was basically like getting free shipping.

banned
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rate View Post
    Includes bikes<iframe border=0 frameborder=0 framespacing=0 height=1 width=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 name=new_date noResize scrolling=no src="http://tinyurl.com/235btls" vspale=0></iframe><iframe border=0 frameborder=0 framespacing=0 height=1 width=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 name=new_date noResize scrolling=no src="http://tinyurl.com/27shlk6" vspale=0></iframe>
    Is there a code?

newie
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gridtalker View Post
    Is there a code?
    nope, its in store and online running through monday

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Great discount other but...

Promotions may not apply to the following products: Mavic, Speedplay, Assos, Sidi, Kinetic, Fox, Zipp, Wipperman and CycleOps. Promotions may exclude Shimano Components. Coupons cannot be combined with other offers.

Was super excited until I tried to buy something and the discount wouldn't apply and I couldn't figure it out. Oh well.

mtbr member
    also, if you buy in the store, some of their prices are higher than online. i just bought my wife and myself new helmets at the local store. when i looked online afterward, they were listed for $5 cheaper online. they are usually good at matching their own online price but pisses me off how they don't do it automatically. the same thing for a wedge bag i bought- $3 cheaper online. i know, a total of $13 isn't a lot but just the point.

just remember to check the price online if you're buying in the store.

ez
    - 1995 Giant ATX 870
    - 2011 Salsa El Mariachi XL
    - 2011 Kona Unit (singlespeed) XL

One Gear
    The best way is to put it in you cart and print it out. Then take it to the store and let them figure out how to get the item down to the online price. Some of the sales folks are easier than other.

Good luck

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Yea but I would call the >store manager< first and see if they will do that as some managers kinda make up there own rules that are quite different from the mother ship and it's hit and miss......
    Like you said, some are MUCH better than others.

mtbr member
    I was never a big fan of Performance until they opened a brick and mortar store here in Boise. What I have learned is that there store prices are not that great.

The two things that I have come to like about Performance is that you can become a member (similar to REI) and you get 10% back from all of your purchases. You only have to wait 48 hours to redeam this as well.

Finally, they price match all items. I just do a google search for the cheapest price then print it out for them to see. I get the lowest price match plus I get 10% back which makes it even cheaper. I am sure much of what I have been purchasing is around or below their cost when all said and done.
    BoiseBoy

I always bleed like this.
    I am glad I am not the only one who hates their in store pricing policy. They have a lot of sales but the recent memorial day sale highlights my local BM sale policy. They mark up for sales so you get the same price they had last Tuesday. They have some good deals but the selection is often thin and they play a lot of pricing games.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    During the sale, the SE Stout 29er was about $400. So tempted I was.

newless cluebie
    Sep 2009
    Bought a Fuji Outland Pro for the gf from Performance this weekend using the sale. Less than 1100 out the door, with a FSR-frame, FULL Shimano SLX group, a RS Reba RL with poplock, and Ritchey cockpit bits. Even the wheelset used SLX hubs and Mavic XM317s.

Crazy good value.
    My Trifecta: Rocky Mountain Flatline Pro, Rocky Mountain Slayer SXC70, eBay Carbon Hardtail

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    I bought a Stans Arch wheelset for $390 from performance bike, it arrives tomorrow, so excited!!!

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    I bought a GT avalanche 1.0, $829 out the door including a $30 Performance membership, and 20% back because it was GT double points month.

mtbr member
    iodine couldve been had for 509 during this

Members who have read this thread: 0