Nevegal Deal- Mtbr.com

Thread: Nevegal Deal

mtbr member
    May 2007

Nevegal Deal

I picked up a Nevegal DTC 2.35 at REI for twenty nine dollars today on clearance.

Ride on

Rod
    where at?

Phil from San Diego
    Oh, didn't know about REI, but I just bought a set of 2.5 Nevegals from Wheelworld.com at $29.95 each yesterday.

They are also offerring FREE shipping till end of today so jump on it! =)

Phil.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Jenson had the 2.5 wire beads offered for 19 bucks but I'm not sure if it's still up. Wheelworld has the 2.35's pegged for 35 but I,m not sure if it's a folder.The free shipping makes a big deal on wire beads, approx.20 clams for U.P.S. (Yeah, I've been hunting.)

Phil from San Diego
    So you have been hunting. =)

I actually don't know what beads the wheelworld's 2.5 come in... guess I'll find out this afternoon as it's due to arrive today.

Phil.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by one eyed poacher
    Jenson had the 2.5 wire beads offered for 19 bucks but I'm not sure if it's still up. . .
    I ordered a few of these. They are 30tpi, not the typical 60tpi/DH casing (OEM versions maybe?). I noticed that Jenson "adjusted" the description on their site. They are holding up well so far though (trail riding and DH runs). Not bad for a $19 tire. Just make sure to run a little extra psi in the tubes.

toby

Phil from San Diego
    The Nevegals I ordered yesterday from Wheelworld is now in my hands. They are 2.5 Stick-E 60 tpi casing wire bead. $29.95 per tire.

What's the difference between kevelar folding and wire beads again? I have the 2.35" in kevelar folding beads.. but are the wire beads not as good or..?

Phil.

Interlectchewal
    Quote Originally Posted by Prexus2005
    The Nevegals I ordered yesterday from Wheelworld is now in my hands. They are 2.5 Stick-E 60 tpi casing wire bead. $29.95 per tire.

What's the difference between kevelar folding and wire beads again? I have the 2.35" in kevelar folding beads.. but are the wire beads not as good or..?

Phil.
    Wire beads are heavier. And tougher to fit into your jersey pocket.

Members who have read this thread: 0