NEMA bike shorts $7.99- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 62 of 62
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    36

    NEMA bike shorts $7.99

    the shorts i had mentioned yesterday are NEMAs. link is :
    http://www.classiccloseouts.com/sear...07RU1907452929
    well worth the money to me. they do have full mesh linings, all have padding and im just ordered more. some styles do have xl and large, some only small and medium, if you order $40 or more you get free shipping. hope you guys/gals like them.

  2. #2
    it's....
    Reputation: Strafer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    2,087
    Nice find, got me 5 shorts!

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    51
    Wow, that's pretty cheap. Good find. I got some, hope they fit. Although the knickers and short shorts were a little scary, but the normal ones looked ok. For me it saved more to enter code SALEAWAY instead of using the free shipping.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: grrrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,307
    thanks for the info AND the coupon code.

    I got two, plus 1 knicker. I don't know why, but I did.

  5. #5
    zip it up, zip it out
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    265
    just bought 2 pair of med.
    we shall see if they work out

  6. #6
    Jackbooted Elitist Hipstr
    Reputation: Singletrack Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    747

    Good find

    Any idea what models the shorts are? Some Nema pads are great and others are like diapers.

    I have a pair of the knickers (the Charlie) and they're great. The mesh venting on the back of the knee is a little like those goofy late 80's mesh muscle tees, but they are pretty functional. They have the high end pad too.
    Dirtbag since '89

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CSPRINGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    446

    Year and model of this short ??

    [QUOTE=woody osb]the shorts i had mentioned yesterday are NEMAs. link is :
    [url]http://www.classiccloseouts.com/search.asp?shopper_id=6JACX05L31H2007RU1907452929

    Anyone know the model year and which short this is?

    Thanks in advance
    C.SPRINGS

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tkblazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,449
    sweet i just ordered 3 pairs of shorts

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    70

    2 ordered

    Very cool and thank you !!!!!!

  10. #10
    Was that a Bobcat?
    Reputation: amor587's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    610
    Thanks! just order 2 shorts myself!

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    26
    from the link I get results = 0. It takes me to the main search page. Searching for NEMAs nets me 0 as well.

    can't seem to find these! Any help?

  12. #12
    Ami Schwein
    Reputation: k-stein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    304
    im not seeing anything as well...
    Wait until Spring Bandini

  13. #13
    It's carbon dontcha know.
    Reputation: 6thElement's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,208
    Just search putting cycling in the field.

  14. #14
    Was that a Bobcat?
    Reputation: amor587's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    610
    Just go under the men's shorts section and you will see them listed there

  15. #15
    Just Grin and HUCK it...
    Reputation: SilverSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    855
    Quote Originally Posted by amor587
    Just go under the men's shorts section and you will see them listed there
    OK, there's about 8-10 different pairs listed. What is the item number for the NEMAs?? That might help.
    MCM# 2007.1

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpot
    OK, there's about 8-10 different pairs listed. What is the item number for the NEMAs?? That might help.
    Just put bike in the search field. About 8 pairs of shorts and knickers come up. They're all Nemas, just different designs.

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,110
    Thanks -- what a great deal!

    Can't believe they're $2 cheaper than the Top Gun t-shirts... The "Goose" one is pretty cool, though...

  18. #18
    _
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    834
    nice, just ordered me a pair. i didnt see any sizing info, so i played it safe and ordered an xl. i wear a 36.

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    193

    picked up 3 xl's

    I think they might be roomy now, but I am planning on getting FAT!

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    70
    I know I ordered small and I wear a 30ish...............

    With the elastic waist I'm sure it wont matter much anyhow.

    Great find for sure !!!!!!!!

  21. #21
    TranceX Rider
    Reputation: Onie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    948
    By the time, I'd order my pair it will be all gone for good! LoL!

    Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by jcatienza
    There was no need to scare potential buyers and burn bridges "buddy"
    Tell me now, what's Product testing all bout then?

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    424
    Only the knicker and 'short' styles have medium size or larger, the regular cuts are only s or xs. Ordered a knicker for winter time anyway, at least I can use the chamos with other shorts. with coupon SALEAWAY plus shipping is $11.98, nice!

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    297
    anyone knows size of this shorts?
    I usually wear 33-34 waist and I am wondering I can order small size.
    if anyone knows, Please let me know Thanks!

  24. #24
    it's....
    Reputation: Strafer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    2,087
    Quote Originally Posted by kimguroo
    anyone knows size of this shorts?
    I usually wear 33-34 waist and I am wondering I can order small size.
    if anyone knows, Please let me know Thanks!
    If you are into John Stockton look.....

  25. #25
    Not dead yet, just playin
    Reputation: ohpossum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    910
    Quote Originally Posted by kimguroo
    anyone knows size of this shorts?
    I usually wear 33-34 waist and I am wondering I can order small size.
    if anyone knows, Please let me know Thanks!
    I have a 33" waist and wear Small. All the Nema shorts I have are pre-diaper, so I don't know if the new ones fit the same. Also, if you plan on getting fatter, get medium. 34" is pushing the edge on the smalls.

    op
    www.msmtb.org - Mississippi Mountain Biking

  26. #26
    indigosky
    Guest
    ordered some knickers two days ago. yesterday got the email that said they were out of stock.

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    297
    Quote Originally Posted by indigosky
    ordered some knickers two days ago. yesterday got the email that said they were out of stock.
    also I got the same email yesterday then I decided to order small size.
    I got the shipping notification email today. Hope it will fit

  28. #28
    Don't touch me!
    Reputation: beeristasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    774
    Crazy prices. Just an FYI, but I'm 99.99% positive the non-black-&-red knickers are for the ladies. As well as all the "short shorts." Call it a hunch

    I think the photo shoot went a little like this:
    Model: "Oh snap! Hey man, I hate to be troublesome, but I'm pretty sure these are ladies shorts. You can see my hog and..."

    Photog: "Dude, we know. Just tuck everything between your legs. We're on a schedule!"
    No offense to KB, but if I see another "Strong, light, cheap. Pick two" line on this site...

    MCM# eleventy billion

    No offense to thieves, but if I see another "Ride it like you stole it" line on this site...

  29. #29
    Who are the brain police?
    Reputation: Locoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,113
    Uh, how do you know they're made by NEMA? I checked out the nickers (ITEM ID: 61175) and there's nothing to convince me that they are not generic.

    With these shorts, how do you know who makes what???
    The Who - Glittering Girl
    Ween - The Grobe
    Yellowman - Strong Me Strong
    all your base are belong to us

  30. #30
    Mud
    Mud is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    52

    Cool-blue Rhythm Wrong Size - Anyone Want To Swap Sizes?

    I received my two pairs of shorts yesterday - size XL - unfortunately a little on the "snug" side. Anyone order XXL and want to swap them for XL's?

    Maybe this should be the motivation to lose those 10 pounds!

  31. #31
    Shreddin the Cul de Sac
    Reputation: Burpee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    478

    I doubt it too

    These just arrived yesterday. I ordered two pairs.
    The label says "Classic Mens", or something like that, and the pad is like a giant cloth diaper.

    Definitely NOT high end mtb shorts. I doubt they are rebadged Nemas. Worth about the 8 bucks apiece. Worst case I cut the inner shorts out and wear them on the street.

    Quote Originally Posted by Locoman
    Uh, how do you know they're made by NEMA? I checked out the nickers (ITEM ID: 61175) and there's nothing to convince me that they are not generic.

    With these shorts, how do you know who makes what???
    keep moving

  32. #32
    Mud
    Mud is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    52
    Mine both said "Classic Mens" inside the shorts, but the one design had the "Nema" logo on the outside.

  33. #33
    it's....
    Reputation: Strafer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    2,087
    Only 1 pair out of 5 actually has Nema tag, but the others have identical pull tabs with same logo.
    They all look to be on the snug side, so if you ordered smaller than usual, SOL.

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    70

    small

    I ordered two of the knickers in a small and they are just a wee bit tight. I'm sure it wont be that bad though. If you have a 32 inch waist or larger and ordered small I don't think it will work out for you.

    I haven't worn a diaper in many many years but that's exactly what the padding feels like......


    Austin

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    121
    I just got 2 pairs of large, usually run a 34/35 waist. They fit fine.
    Rode for 1.5 hours in them and they seem OK. Not my favorite pair but for the price, definitely worth it.... as long as they last throught he wash as well....

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    134
    got a couple pairs of the slate ones in a medium. Im actually really impressed with them. the Nema side tags are there fwiw.

  37. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation: antonio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,987
    I am impressed with the 2 I received. They are definitely NEMA's.

    I also got a pair for my wife. I guessed the ones with the short inseams on the photos were women's based on the snug fit. Altho the bag they were sealed in stated "Men's Small", the pair my wife received had a flower print on the leg (and a Nema logo). The small fit her a little snug (and she's a petite woman).

    Ant

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    297
    I got one slate and one knicker today. I ordered both small size because they only had small size (I usually wear 33 or 34"). I think I can barely wear the slate but I think the knicker is women's shorts (item number 61177).
    it has a flower print and much smaller than I thought. anyway my wife can wear that.

    anybody received a knicker ? (Item number 61175).
    Originally, I ordered two meduim size but they said it was out of stock.
    Today, I checked their website and now they have black/red color meduim and large size in stock and I orderd two meduim. do you think it will fit for 33-34" waist?

  39. #39
    it's....
    Reputation: Strafer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    2,087
    Got two pairs of these in the order, so does look like hell of a deal.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

  40. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    297
    just want to say these items are women's short.

    I think most of nema shorts are women's short

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Nema-Amelia-Bike...QQcmdZViewItem
    http://cgi.ebay.com/LADIES-NEMA-MOUN...QQcmdZViewItem
    Attached Images Attached Images

  41. #41
    Not dead yet, just playin
    Reputation: ohpossum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    910
    I'd guess this is a good indication that Nema is officially out of business. Its a shame, they made really good stuff just a few years ago.

    I'm not sure what caused them to stop making quality clothes, and really not sure what caused them to switch to the diaper-pad that seems to have done them in. I've been looking for a set of King Charles (aka Charlie) knickers for quite a while now. I ordered some and I'm crossing my fingers they really are Nema and really are Charlie's.

    Not sure if you could categorically say that all the shorts this discounter are the women's versions, but you can definitely say Mr Model was wearing the wrong size/type for many of the shots.

    op
    www.msmtb.org - Mississippi Mountain Biking

  42. #42
    Just Grin and HUCK it...
    Reputation: SilverSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    855
    Quote Originally Posted by ohpossum
    I'd guess this is a good indication that Nema is officially out of business. Its a shame, they made really good stuff just a few years ago.

    I'm not sure what caused them to stop making quality clothes, and really not sure what caused them to switch to the diaper-pad that seems to have done them in. I've been looking for a set of King Charles (aka Charlie) knickers for quite a while now. I ordered some and I'm crossing my fingers they really are Nema and really are Charlie's.

    op
    NEMA is not out of business, just under new ownership. It looks like they are headed in a new direction since they are planning on releasing a line of gloves and DH riding kits in addition to updating their current line of wearables.

    I received my 2 pairs today (1 pair #61174 and 1 pair #61176) and they both seem to fit great and are both NEMA branded. Hey, not bad for under $20.
    MCM# 2007.1

  43. #43
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    297
    Quote Originally Posted by ohpossum
    Not sure if you could categorically say that all the shorts this discounter are the women's versions, but you can definitely say Mr Model was wearing the wrong size/type for many of the shots.

    op
    I did not said all of the shorts are women's shorts. the store has about 7 different style shorts but I think only a few shorts are men's shorts.
    I ordered two different style of shorts and the one shorts has a flower print back of the shorts. Someone sells exact same nema shorts at ebay and named 05 nema Amelia women's shorts. Also the size was really small (I guess around 25" waist). I think men's small size should be around 28-32" waist.
    Also I ordered a small size (#61176) and it barely fits me ( I usually wear 33-34" ).
    In my opinion, #61170, 61171, 61172, 61177 are women's shorts.
    anyone received #61175 yet?

  44. #44
    mtbr member
    Reputation: salimoneus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,887
    Quote Originally Posted by beeristasty
    Crazy prices. Just an FYI, but I'm 99.99% positive the non-black-&-red knickers are for the ladies. As well as all the "short shorts." Call it a hunch

    I think the photo shoot went a little like this:
    Model: "Oh snap! Hey man, I hate to be troublesome, but I'm pretty sure these are ladies shorts. You can see my hog and..."

    Photog: "Dude, we know. Just tuck everything between your legs. We're on a schedule!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Locoman
    Uh, how do you know they're made by NEMA? I checked out the nickers (ITEM ID: 61175) and there's nothing to convince me that they are not generic.

    With these shorts, how do you know who makes what???
    dunno about NEMA, but maybe NAMBLA !

  45. #45
    Just Grin and HUCK it...
    Reputation: SilverSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    855
    Quote Originally Posted by kimguroo
    Also I ordered a small size (#61176) and it barely fits me ( I usually wear 33-34" ).
    FWIW - I ordered size large #61176 and they fit me perfect on my 34" waist.
    MCM# 2007.1

  46. #46
    Don't touch me!
    Reputation: beeristasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    774
    Ok, brown santa dropped a few things off on the porch. To my amazement, the stuff arrived quicker than my AEBike and Jenson order. I thought the knickers were sold out (as a previous poster mentioned, was waiting for the "consolation" email).

    Anyways, order arrived, and I believe that the red knickers (item 61175) were indeed Nemas. The shell's quality appears to be excellent, stitching is similar to my other Nema shorts. A Nema Moonman logo is on the back leg, with Moonman zipper pulls all over. The chamois is a different story. It looks decent, but a small part of it isn't sewn into the liner. No biggie as I was probably going to cut the liner out and wear better lycra underneath anyways.

    Now to the were part. The "Classic Man" label looks to have been sewn on afterwards; it covers a label that has been cut out. These could be seconds, grey market, shafted manufacturer / distributor, who knows... I'm hoping they were just sitting lost in a warehouse somewhere, finally found, re-badged, and sold for peanuts so someone else could sell them for cashews. Let there be pics!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    No offense to KB, but if I see another "Strong, light, cheap. Pick two" line on this site...

    MCM# eleventy billion

    No offense to thieves, but if I see another "Ride it like you stole it" line on this site...

  47. #47
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    51
    Ah, that makes sense. I was confused about the Classic Man labels, when they were obviously Nema shorts. Definitely not Crown Jewel stuff, but for $8 you can't go wrong! Only thing on mine is the Lrg is definitely too small for ~37" waist. Couldn't even get 'em past my manly quads!

  48. #48
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,011
    Quote Originally Posted by beeristasty
    Ok, brown santa dropped a few things off on the porch. To my amazement, the stuff arrived quicker than my AEBike and Jenson order. I thought the knickers were sold out (as a previous poster mentioned, was waiting for the "consolation" email).

    Anyways, order arrived, and I believe that the red knickers (item 61175) were indeed Nemas. The shell's quality appears to be excellent, stitching is similar to my other Nema shorts. A Nema Moonman logo is on the back leg, with Moonman zipper pulls all over. The chamois is a different story. It looks decent, but a small part of it isn't sewn into the liner. No biggie as I was probably going to cut the liner out and wear better lycra underneath anyways.

    Now to the were part. The "Classic Man" label looks to have been sewn on afterwards; it covers a label that has been cut out. These could be seconds, grey market, shafted manufacturer / distributor, who knows... I'm hoping they were just sitting lost in a warehouse somewhere, finally found, re-badged, and sold for peanuts so someone else could sell them for cashews. Let there be pics!
    Those look exactly like my geniune Charlie Nema's. All my Nema's feel like I'm wearing a diaper. Comfortable on the bike but a little weird walking.

  49. #49
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    150
    Finally got mine, thanks for the tip! They seem pretty nice, especially for $8.

  50. #50
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    242
    finally got my 3 pairs last night.

    i have a 33" waist, and figured with the elastic all would be fine with the medium.

    uhm...nope. the shorty ones are def. women's mediums. even the mid-length ones are wear-able but small.

    if anyone is ordering, order a size up from your usual.

    quality is OK. about the quality of a $25 short.

  51. #51
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    424
    quote: 'Got two pairs of these in the order, so does look like hell of a deal.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

    That was hardly a deal compare to the eDiscountBike offer:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/06-Nema-Searcher...QQcmdZViewItem

    Email the seller directly and make an offer, I got mine Nema Seacher and Crown Jewel from him for $35 and 25 (size M) plus $8 shipping
    Last edited by BigBull; 06-09-2007 at 07:46 PM.

  52. #52
    it's....
    Reputation: Strafer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    2,087
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBull
    quote: 'Got two pairs of these in the order, so does look like hell of a deal.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

    That was hardly a deal compare to the eDiscountBike offer:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/06-Nema-Searcher...QQcmdZViewItem

    Email the seller directly and make an offer, I got mine Nema Seacher and Crown Jewel from him for $35 and 25 (size M) plus $8 shipping
    For the same cost, I got 5 pairs of Nema shorts.

  53. #53
    In dog years, I'm dead.
    Reputation: burtronix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,073
    Quote Originally Posted by kimguroo
    I got one slate and one knicker today. I ordered both small size because they only had small size (I usually wear 33 or 34"). I think I can barely wear the slate but I think the knicker is women's shorts (item number 61177).
    it has a flower print and much smaller than I thought. anyway my wife can wear that.

    anybody received a knicker ? (Item number 61175).
    Originally, I ordered two meduim size but they said it was out of stock.
    Today, I checked their website and now they have black/red color meduim and large size in stock and I orderd two meduim. do you think it will fit for 33-34" waist?
    I just received my 2 pairs of knickers - red & black was all they had left. I wasn't sure of the sizing, so I ordered a medium & a large hoping one of them would fit. I'm a 33" waist. The medium barely goes over my hips, but once on it is fairly comfortable. The large goes on easy & fits OK with the drawstring tight. So I guess now I have 2 pairs. The construction & materials seem about equivalent with the Hoss shorts I have. $8 was a great deal. I ordered a few other things to get free shipping.

    The weather is too hot to wear them on a mid to late day ride, but if I take a morning ride I'll try them out. Otherwise I might not use them until Fall.
    Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might.... (Ecclesiastes 9:10)

  54. #54
    Not dead yet, just playin
    Reputation: ohpossum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    910
    Just got my pair of knickers and like Kimguroo, I was sent the womens version. The give aways are the flower print on the back of the knee and the 23" waist

    So yes, it appears that the small and xs knickers are all from the womens line. Anyone's wife/gf/kid-sister need a pair of knickers?

    I think I'm gonna try calling them to exchange for a set of red/black mediums if any are left...

    op
    www.msmtb.org - Mississippi Mountain Biking

  55. #55
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer
    For the same cost, I got 5 pairs of Nema shorts.
    Not the top of the line Crown Jewel and Searcher which MSRP $110. this seller ediscountbike also has cheaper NEMA for $9.99 if you want cheap.

  56. #56
    Older than I feel
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,762
    My 2 pairs of the mid-length shorts arrived yesterday. I ordered Large - I'm a 36" waist - and I couldn't even pull them up past my thighs! They're going back tomorrow. Bummer, they look really nice.

    OTOH the polo shirts I bought at the same time to get the free shipping fit just fine.

  57. #57
    it's....
    Reputation: Strafer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    2,087
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBull
    Not the top of the line Crown Jewel and Searcher which MSRP $110. this seller ediscountbike also has cheaper NEMA for $9.99 if you want cheap.
    But I got NICE shorts cheap, not cheap shorts cheap.

  58. #58
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,110
    I got two pairs of large, and they fit quite well (I wear a 34 waist)

    The chamois is a bit puffier than Im accustomed to. Walking around, they do feel weird, but on the bike they seem okay. I'm guessing over time, they'll probably compress some.

  59. #59
    it's....
    Reputation: Strafer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    2,087
    Yea, I didn't like the padding when I tried them on, but it's quite comfy and unnoticed while riding.

  60. #60
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    297
    I got another two pair of shorts today. (#61175).
    I ordered medium and it does fit
    I can say that this shorts is men's shorts. it's really good for only $9 including shipping
    now, this item is on sale for $5.99 but only have red/black meduim size.

  61. #61
    In dog years, I'm dead.
    Reputation: burtronix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,073
    I did a morning ride yesterday wearing the large knickers. The pad didn't always stay in the right position. I had to scooch around a bit on the saddle to get it to go back into place a few times. Not a big problem - still well worth $8. My ideal would be the large shorts with the medium liner, but I'll live with it as it is.
    Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might.... (Ecclesiastes 9:10)

  62. #62
    1.21 Jigowatts!
    Reputation: brubakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    236
    Well guess I wasn't fast enough.... the ones I wanted were sold out in my size. Too bad, hell of a price.
    '07 Giant Anthem 2
    '07 Giant Yukon
    '95 Diamondback WCF Vertex

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.