mtbr "member"

More Sneaky Performance Bike tricks

Not sure if this was brought up before but...

Just found an unathorized charge by Performance Bike on my Visa. Seeing as I DON'T have a my credit on file with them and this was the last card I used on line with them about 6 months ago....

I called them for an unauthorized charge of $25. They did me the 'favor' of renewing my membership in their team performance club. I only bought that because I bought a new bike from them a year ago.

Just an FYI. Again, others may have had this an pointed it out already but figured I should try to warn others.

REEK

JmZ
    Reformed Lurker
    Had that happen as well, but I knew it was coming. It was part of the T&C that was on the website when I signed up.

Might not be the most above board, but they didn't seem to hide it either.

Taka a look - http://www.performancebike.com/team_p.cfm

JmZ
    JmZ

From one flat land to another.

Advocate as if your ride depends on it...

mtbr "member"

Interesting

I've joined the Performance Team club serveral times now, each time I buy a bike. auto renewal was an option you 'check off' in the past. Now it's automatic. Didn't see that the last time around. Guess I gotta stay on the ball.

REEK

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    happened to me too, gotta call them....

Support OUR Wounded
    Yeah they auto-enrolled me while I was deployed, but then when I went into the store to buy somethings the clerk said I was still enrolled(July08), the next time I went into the store(AUG 08) a different clerk informed me after the sale of 100 dollar shoes that I was no longer enrolled(and hadent been since feb08), but that I had 1300 in points that I could use if I enrolled...
    They were willing to give their lives for yours, some of them did, others just gave up their way of life. Support the WWP.

Members who have read this thread: 0