On-line Mongoose stockists- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

On-line Mongoose stockists

Does anyone know of any on-line Mongoose stockists or bike shops with websites featuring the Mongoose range?

I'm looking at getting a Mongoose Black Diamond Triple and am shopping around for the best price.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Do It Yourself
    Try WalMart.
    Long Live Long Rides

mtbr member
    Homebrew - You're just so funny. Ever thought of going on the stage?

You may look down your nose at the Mongoose brand but the Black Diamond Triple http://www.mongoose.com/bikes/detail..._US&brandID=39 is a bloodly good bike for the money and has a good spec. I perfere to spend wisely rather than waste money on whats written on the headtube.

Over here in the UK they retail at about 2000 (or $3712.34 in Colonial money ) whereas in the US they retail at $2499.99 (1347.32 is Empire money ). As I have family in the US I'm going to pop over the pond to see them and then pick up one to bring back with me.

As I said, any useful advice is appreciated.

mtbr member

I agree/ stupity is cheap.think before think'n is illegal>>>

Quote Originally Posted by sooty and jim
    Homebrew - You're just so funny. Ever thought of going on the stage?

You may look down your nose at the Mongoose brand but the Black Diamond Triple http://www.mongoose.com/bikes/detail..._US&brandID=39 is a bloodly good bike for the money and has a good spec. I perfere to spend wisely rather than waste money on whats written on the headtube.

Over here in the UK they retail at about 2000 (or $3712.34 in Colonial money ) whereas in the US they retail at $2499.99 (1347.32 is Empire money ). As I have family in the US I'm going to pop over the pond to see them and then pick up one to bring back with me.

As I said, any useful advice is appreciated.
    this walmart bit is very narrow minded.have you tried the ausse market?believe they have the '04 black diamond series(2 models).have you checked-out the '04 dealer show link on this site?..........

Do It Yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by '02 NRS
    this walmart bit is very narrow minded.have you tried the ausse market?believe they have the '04 black diamond series(2 models).have you checked-out the '04 dealer show link on this site?..........
    Nothing against you folks. My comment was more a commentary on how sad it is to see good brands like Mongoose at the big box discount stores. It's just a shame. None of the local independent bicycle dealers will carry them anymore because they can't compete with big national chain stores like Sport Authority or Dick's Sporting Goods.

If you're going to be in the US, I would look around at some other brands like Iron Horse SGS...

http://www.supergo.com/itemlist.cfm?...7&lcat_id=7604
    Long Live Long Rides

mtbr member
    Feb 2005

Also getting the triple

I pre ordered the triple, I had a chance to ride a demo bike this year and it blows away the Kona Stinky Delux That i bought in 2004,,, This bike is high end and mid priced. Im still waiting its supposed to be in sometime in March.