Jenson USA gets an A++- Mtbr.com
    s62
    mtbr member

Good job! Jenson USA gets an A++

I'd just like to give huge props to Jenson USA for excellent customer service and support. I just ordered a Jamis Dakar 2.0, a Manitou SPV Shock Pump, a bleeding kit, and a few other odds and ends from them. Shipping was quick, and almost everything came in great condition. However, the shock pump's glass face had shattered. So I called Jenson today and explained the situation, hoping for some sort of refund or replacement. I expected a big hassle of shipping back the old pump, involving the mail carrier, and blah blah blah. Instead the guy I spoke to decided to ship me out a brand new pump, no charge, and told me to keep the old one. It probably works, but nonetheless, he told me to hold on to it. Very, very easy, hassle free, and generous. I know it's a small thing, but small things add up. Praise to Jenson for high standards, great prices, and really good customer service. Keep up the work, guys. You've got a loyal customer.

Buridan
    I've had similar experiences with JensonUSA. Excellent customer service needs to be recognized and rewarded. You guys are the best!

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Jenson scares me. I will order something and the next day it is sitting on my office desk....in CANADA !!!!

They are a fantastic company to deal with. I would much rather deal with them then my local bike shops. Why deal with a 15-19 year old kid who can't give me a deal when I can buy online for a fraction of the price?!?!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroman
    Jenson scares me. I will order something and the next day it is sitting on my office desk....in CANADA !!!!

They are a fantastic company to deal with. I would much rather deal with them then my local bike shops. Why deal with a 15-19 year old kid who can't give me a deal when I can buy online for a fraction of the price?!?!
    Yeah they are pretty fast. Although I think they have a warehouse or something in Michigan. Because I got half my order from one of the Cali stores, which came the next day and then I got one from Michigan. I got that the next week.

Thumbs up from me.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    ill second the great people over at jenson. i ordered a helmet wednesday at about 3 o'clock pm. the helmet was at my door thursday at 5 pm

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    I ordered a Zion frame and got it after two days. I live in NORWAY! And the frame looked sweet as hell.

Rb
    mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    Jenson is AMAZING.

Great deals on lots of stuff too!

Members who have read this thread: 0