ebay 15% off Sporting Goods TODAY 12/14 (code: PERFECTGAME)- Mtbr.com
    BOOM goes the dynamite!

ebay 15% off Sporting Goods TODAY 12/14 (code: PERFECTGAME)

Title says it all. It went live about an hour ago.
    (also, 1% additional discount if you use ebates cashback in Sporting Goods)

Details below:

How to redeem your Coupon:

Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
    Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PERFECTGAME
    Pay for your item by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on December 14, 2018

Terms & Conditions:

The Coupon is a 15% discount, valid from 4:00 AM PT on December 14, 2018 until 11:59 PM PT on December 14, 2018. No minimum purchase required. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item on ebay.com, ebay.ca, and cafr.ebay.ca. Eligible items include items purchased from the following categories: Sporting Goods. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user.

Only eBay users registered on ebay.com, ebay.ca and cafr.ebay.ca, with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from ebay.com, ebay.ca, and cafr.ebay.ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time including in response to fraudulent activity.

mtbr member
    Jul 2016
    hey thanks for this. I didn't see this one. and of course the Ti pedals I had in my cart are gone. snooze-loose.

BOOM goes the dynamite!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anger View Post
    hey thanks for this. I didn't see this one. and of course the Ti pedals I had in my cart are gone. snooze-loose.
    Happens. Maybe for the best as I just noticed ebates is running 1% cashback for Sporting Goods category today...added to OP.

mtbr member
    Missed the cash back .. darn. I did order a Manitou Mastodon 120 EXT for the lowest price I've seen.

mtbr member
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by noapathy View Post
    Happens. Maybe for the best as I just noticed ebates is running 1% cashback for Sporting Goods category today...added to OP.
    problem with ebates when purchasing from multiple sellers on ebay (which I always do when there's a 15% off coupon) is it doesn't work. I'm getting sick of not getting my rebate so this time I'm actually going to fill out a claim form. Too many times i've had good intentions of going back and getting my reward, but dam there's never enough time for that. PLUS the ebates form wants you to paste in your "order number". Ebay doesn't work that way when you check out with a cart from different sellers.

I had it enabled (as always), checked out, nothing (as usual), no notification I qualified for the discount.

Edit, I manually filed a claim with EBates and got my 1% instantly. Now time to go back and do it for all the other ebay orders they screwed me on haha. omg. need more than 24 hrs in a day.
    Last edited by Anger; 12-14-2018 at 07:49 AM.

mtbr member
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Aresab View Post
    Missed the cash back .. darn. I did order a Manitou Mastodon 120 EXT for the lowest price I've seen.
    that's why these ebay sponsored discounts are nice. It's the dam MAP policies where all these parts (SRAM, Fox, etc) can't be advertised for less than $XXX.

mtbr member
    May 2014
    I used it to get some Purist water bottles. The code worked. Thanks.

mtbr member
    Cool beans!
    Just got a spesh henge saddle for $68 shipped. Been getting some pretty good deals with ebay codes lately. How do they make on them?
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Land of the 230+
    Very disappointed that I have to pay for items I planned on purchasing Sunday a full two days early. Thanks!

BOOM goes the dynamite!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuitsBoy View Post
    Very disappointed that I have to pay for items I planned on purchasing Sunday a full two days early. Thanks!
    No worries. Luckily, I got my 8 year old cousin to drive the tractor while I posted. We've certainly been getting some funny looks but I suspect that's b/c folks have only seen us from an airplane window in the past.

Land of the 230+
    Quote Originally Posted by noapathy View Post
    No worries. Luckily, I got my 8 year old cousin to drive the tractor while I posted. We've certainly been getting some funny looks but I suspect that's b/c folks have only seen us from an airplane window in the past.
    Is it your 8 year old cousin-uncle-brother-grandpa or am I thinking of a different part of the country I've never been to? But yeah, you look much smaller from up there. Safe travels!

BOOM goes the dynamite!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuitsBoy View Post
    Is it your 8 year old cousin-uncle-brother-grandpa or am I thinking of a different part of the country I've never been to? But yeah, you look much smaller from up there. Safe travels!
    Nah, we don't let him drive since he started having flashbacks from all the meth. He's riding on top of the cab and having a blast!

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Combined with 8% back eBay bucks itís a pretty good deal. Itís pretty rare for the two to be active at once.

Picked up a crankset, some headset spacers, and some clamp on v-brake bosses.