Super-Dee

Decent prices at REI clearance

http://www.rei.com/product/744760

This bike looks pretty good for the price even though it is a Novara, it has a good component mix.

There are a few more models on the site that look decent.

Bike Geek

easton

I walked in today and got an EA70 stem for 19.83 and EA70 Bar for 16.83. Not bad!!!
    RIP AL DAVIS

Mountain Cyclist
    Oct 2007
    Was the bar OS? I'm sure it depends on location..if so I might have to pop in the one here and see.
    Mountain Cycle Zen
    Mountain Cycle Moho STS
    Felt F75

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    My wife and I bought quite a few things today at the local store. Keen shoes were priced great but the best find was a Niterider Solmate LED light for $49.00. I know it is not a great light but marked down from $180 to $49 made it a deal I could not pass up. If you are interested you have to call the store as it is not listed on the website.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by xcdude0201
    Just found these Keens....if you've never worn Keen sandals, I HIGHLY recommend them!
    http://www.rei.com/product/733993
    If you can go to a store you can pick up some of the $90 teva type shoes for $27.50. I also picked up some of the clog shoes for $25...anything that ends in .83 is half off.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    I saw a Louis Garneu kids helmet for $5 down from $29 Friday morning, called my wife to confirm color for two kids and - after an hour someone bought all sizes and colors,(must be at least twenty of them)!
    Must be someone try to make some money from eBay, I was so disappointed that local store doesn't carry that model, still bought a bounch of usless stuff...

Members who have read this thread: 0