Cytomax offer- Mtbr.com

Thread: Cytomax offer

Long Distance MTB

Cytomax offer

Amazon has a nice price for Cytomax and with no shipping and no tax (in my state). It is the best regular (not sale) price.

Now there is an offer:
    Instant Savings: Save $20 at checkout when you spend $69 or more on select CytoSport, BSN, or Optimum Nutrition vitamins & supplements offered by Amazon.com. Enter code CYTBSNON at checkout. Here's how. Offer expires August 31, 2007.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=20WGYZRFZRUO5
    There are other flavors too.

I ordered three (one for me, two for two friends, consumers that buy together get better deals, if I could just get 100 local friends to buy with me we could buy from the manufacturer... and get even better deals...)

Only 0.299USD per 100 kcal.
    Home made could be less expensive, but not if you count time.

I like Cytosport Cytomax and Hammer Heed, but Heed is too expensive after the first buy.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    How much does that one powder thing make? Big Lots around here had a lot of extra cytomax that they were pushing out the door at 75 cents for 32 fluid ounces.

Long Distance MTB
    Quote Originally Posted by taikuodo
    How much does that one powder thing make? Big Lots around here had a lot of extra cytomax that they were pushing out the door at 75 cents for 32 fluid ounces.
    Don't know about 32 fl oz. But cytosport has in their site the label for
    20 oz (label states 8oz/serving 2.5 per container)
    Where each serving is 50cal. that makes 125cal at 75cents in ready to drink 20oz
    In the powder can, If 100cal = 29.9 then 125 cal = 37.375

The big can has a label of 1 scoop = 25g and the big container is about 82 scoops each. I have seen the following mixing directions: Mix one to one and a half scoops of Cytomax in 16 oz of water.

That makes 2-3 scoops in 32oz or 41-27.3 32oz serving in a can.
    If we buy three of these to get the discount is 22.1USD per can.
    At 2 scoop/32oz = 53.9 cents = 180kcal
    At 3 scoop/32oz = 80.9 cents = 270kcal

If we follow the guide of the site 20oz label to estimate the kcal in a ready to drink 32oz that makes then there are 200kcal in the ready to drink 32oz at 75c

Of course, this calculations assume too much and at the end you must find a flavor that you like with the adequate dilution for you, so these are really meaningless.

mtbr member
    Performance has a nice deal also. Spend $75 or more and get free ground shipping and 15% off whole order. I don't usually shop there but ended up getting a bunch of nutritionals, including Cytomax (comes out to $27.18 for 4.5lbs). Tax for me though.

Members who have read this thread: 0