Group Hug Participant

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Coupon codes for backcountry needed

Anyone have a non-expired coupon code for backcountry.com they'd like to share?
    Thanks.
    Official Chocolate Fountain Spokesman

mtbr member
    See if either of these work....

37A-1-G0XND

38M-1-GGDSP

Group Hug Participant
    Humm, those don't seem to work. You enter them where it says "redemption code" right?

Edit: 37A-1-G0XND is for the outlet section.
    Last edited by <sL4yEr>RuLz; 10-04-2008 at 12:34 PM.

mtbr member
    38M-1-GGDSP is the code for the outlet; pushes ANY item to 50% (of course some items are further discounted, but the majority -or average- is around 30%).

A nice example at work here is they put just put over into the outlet short sleeve merino wool Swobo jerseys, 4 diff. colors, and just about all sizes, with no % off- $104.95. With coupon comes to $52.47 (which also qualifies then for free shipping).
    The code is expected by BC to be used for just such an item; I peruse racks of Swobo all the time at stores and don't see myself plunking down $100+, but I admire the flat stitching and above average merino wool weight and weave they use.

Back to subject:
    Offer ends on the 16th I think.

Update- I went to steepandcheap.com, and in a top bar is another access code for same offer: Use this code: 39W-1-AHVRB
    This way, at least when you are putting stuff into cart you can see discount immediately.

Tip: once this offer/code is gone, you can always get ANY outlet item to 40% by going to sac.gearattack.com and choosing a current or past item that is/has been up on steep and cheap and hit the buy it now button. This will put you onto the BC outlet site, remove the item you utilized to make the link, then whatever item put in afterward will be moved to 40%.

Group Hug Participant
    Thanks for the info. Unfortanately, what I need isn't on the outlet site (Northwave shoes, size 42).

I had a 15% off coupon (specifically for new backcountry.com orders) that expired in July and thought maybe there'd be others, more current.

I'd wait for chainlove to throw some up, but whenever they do (and they haven't lately), no stock in my size.

Members who have read this thread: 0