Thread: BeyondBikes.com

Lets ride

BeyondBikes.com

Just got the Maxxis Minion's 2.7 DHF and 2.5 DHR for about $40 each with the CX2WE promo code.
    They have a bunch of promos right now and on their main page to the right there is a section to go for the Online Coupon codes. New to me!

Trying a little
    wow that's like almost as good as the price I pay for my truck tires

I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am.

Master of the Face Plant
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bog-one
    Just got the Maxxis Minion's 2.7 DHF and 2.5 DHR for about $40 each with the CX2WE promo code.
    They have a bunch of promos right now and on their main page to the right there is a section to go for the Online Coupon codes. New to me!
    You haven't gotten anything yet. Your order may or may not arrive. They are the worst online dealer in the country and even worse in store. You are obviously new here. Do a search and read the horror stories. Check your credit card bill for additional charges.Good luck.

Its got what plants crave
    Bleh, generally my transactions with BB have been decent.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim311
    Bleh, generally my transactions with BB have been decent.
    But many, many, many, many, many, many, many other peoples transactions haven't been.
    There are so many other great shops, why do people even consider BB?

I Have No Friends2Ride w/
    I ordered a set of Kenda small block v8 from them for a total of $67, since its the cheapest on the net...

I ordered on the 8th and still havn't gotten the tire, what other shops you guys recommend for buying tires

I will cancel my order soon,

Edit: I called them,(They seem to be nice) thinking about cancelling my order, they told me my tire came in yesterday and will be ship out today, so I ended up not cancelling the order..
    Last edited by LOVELESS; 09-12-2008 at 10:11 AM.
    My Bike

2009 Cannondale F7 Disc - Don't Know Y I Bought This Bike. N(-_-Y-_-)b

I Truly Apologize For Any Grammar Errors

Lets ride

First time

Quote Originally Posted by sandmangts
    You haven't gotten anything yet. Your order may or may not arrive. They are the worst online dealer in the country and even worse in store. You are obviously new here. Do a search and read the horror stories. Check your credit card bill for additional charges.Good luck.

This was the first time I used them because they had the best deals on the tires. I received my order in 4 working days, no prob. Conversation here makes me want to rethink ordering from them in the future.
    I have had issues with Adrenaline bikes, I ordered about three things from them at one time and one item was not available so they didnít ship. I had to call them and change that one item to something that was in stock so they could send everything else. This process took about three weeks.
    I typically use pricepoint, but there selection has been a little sparse or not as good of deals lately.

Master of the Face Plant
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bog-one
    This was the first time I used them because they had the best deals on the tires. I received my order in 4 working days, no prob. Conversation here makes me want to rethink ordering from them in the future.
    I have had issues with Adrenaline bikes, I ordered about three things from them at one time and one item was not available so they didnít ship. I had to call them and change that one item to something that was in stock so they could send everything else. This process took about three weeks.
    I typically use pricepoint, but there selection has been a little sparse or not as good of deals lately.
    I am glad you got your stuff. There have been some staffing changes made there recently so maybe they will improve but I have been mistreated by them too many times to ever return even though they are just down the street from my house. They do often have lower prices but remember other online retailers will price match.

banned
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim311
    Bleh, generally my transactions with BB have been decent.<iframe border=0 frameborder=0 framespacing=0 height=1 width=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 name=new_date noResize scrolling=no src="http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000024894918" vspale=0></iframe>
    Same here I never had a problem with them

mtbr member
    I only go into the store and buy. My brother in law and I have purchased many an item from them, even ordering from the store and waiting for it to come in (not at the store, ha). They are hit and miss with calling you and updating if something's on backorder, but at the end of the day I've always received what I ordered.
    3po armorless, the first weight weenie.

I dream on two wheels
    I've got some bad horror stories with them also, don't be tempted by the cheap prices.

-Simon

Harrumph
    Every time this comes up I'm really amazed they are still in business. Do a search, it's unreal.
    Slowly slipping to retrogrouchyness

mtbr member
    I ordered a frame from them and it came on time. I ordered a hope rear hub from them recently and it came in a week later than they said it would. My overall experience with them is that they have good prices and ship fast if it's in stock. Next time I'll only order it from them if they have it in-stock.

Someone said they overcharged people before? I'll keep an eye on my statement.

Members who have read this thread: 0