best price on 2007 Shimano XTR 970 crankset?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

best price on 2007 Shimano XTR 970 crankset?

If I decide I am self-destructive enough to unload the cash, who has the best price on the 2007 Shimano XTR 970 crankset?
    Thanks

on my 3rd wind...
    I am seeing many m970 xtr cransets on Ebay for low $430'ish but most are from over seas...plus high shipping cost. Not worth it.

Seems like m960 xtr cranksets are popping up everywhere for $300'ish. Just picked one up. Thinking about buying Boone's Ti middle and small ring down the road once original rings wear out.
    sth

mmm
    $375ish from ChainReaction. Unsure how much shipping will be though.
    ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Select Start

Don't touch me!
    Quote Originally Posted by timehoc
    $375ish from ChainReaction. Unsure how much shipping will be though.
    Free shipping to the US on all orders over $285. $375 sounds good enough for me to bite... OOS though.
    No offense to KB, but if I see another "Strong, light, cheap. Pick two" line on this site...

MCM# eleventy billion

No offense to thieves, but if I see another "Ride it like you stole it" line on this site...

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I bet you could find it for less. I have found them for $350 or less in the past couple of weeks. I need to look again for a buddy of mine so I'll let you know if I find something in stock and at that price.

mtbr member
    Chain reaction has no stock on the item.

Don't touch me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer
    I bet you could find it for less. I have found them for $350 or less in the past couple of weeks. I need to look again for a buddy of mine so I'll let you know if I find something in stock and at that price.
    i Muchas gracias !
    No offense to KB, but if I see another "Strong, light, cheap. Pick two" line on this site...

MCM# eleventy billion

No offense to thieves, but if I see another "Ride it like you stole it" line on this site...

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I found a match but not someone who can beat that price. PM sent to Beeristasty and Sklein. A dealer is doing a group-buy tomorrow so if you want one, call him fast. Check your PM.

mtbr member
    Have you tried calling Larry at Mountain High? I just picked the 07 XTR RDR from him and he blew out all the other online stores.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Yup, Larry normally has excellent prices and he's great to work with, especially now that he's snowed in and can't sneak away to ride that much

If anyone is giving you a good deal on XTR cranks right now, it's practically a personal favor IMO because the demand is high and stock isn't. They will be selling well at close to full retail through the 2007 season. I have not bought one myself but it's tempting. What I probably should get is a new set of nice rings for my Raceface 5 Bolt crankset.

Members who have read this thread: 0