Flying Goat

Anyone have a bikewagoncoupon?

Also any reviews about that store? Thanks!

Land of the 230+
    Bikewagon is legit. Some good deals, but a lot of mediocre prices too. Usually if a coupon is active, its posted right on the front page. Also check ebay, since their ebay outlet has different inventory than bikewagon.com does. Ive placed dozens of orders with them over the years, and never once had a problem.

In other news, how is it possible that you have 11.3K posts, but never ordered from bikewagon before?!?

Flying Goat
    Quote Originally Posted by GuitsBoy View Post
    Bikewagon is legit. Some good deals, but a lot of mediocre prices too. Usually if a coupon is active, its posted right on the front page. Also check ebay, since their ebay outlet has different inventory than bikewagon.com does. Ive placed dozens of orders with them over the years, and never once had a problem.

In other news, how is it possible that you have 11.3K posts, but never ordered from bikewagon before?!?
    good to know... i've ordered a pair of shoes from them via ebay before and that was okay but have seen a bunch of mixed reviews. Used to be very active before i broke myself and stopped riding bikes for hella long. I used to order from Pricepoint and Jenson a lot...

Land of the 230+
    Sorry to hear about the injury, but hopefully welcome back.

Ahh, the good old days. As I'm sure you know, pricepoint is extinct, and jenson is great if you want to pay full price for everything, since their coupon codes only work on useless things like size xxxxs individual toe socks or replacement light up dork disks. Arts is gone now too.

Some other good online shops I like are worldwide cyclery, 365cycles, and overseas you have CRC, merlin and ribble. If shopping for german made tires or components or DT swiss stuff, bike-discount.de or starbike are worth it if you buy enough to offset shipping. Nashbar is the same as its been forever. There, I think youre caught up.

Flying Goat
    Quote Originally Posted by GuitsBoy View Post
    Sorry to hear about the injury, but hopefully welcome back.

Ahh, the good old days. As I'm sure you know, pricepoint is extinct, and jenson is great if you want to pay full price for everything, since their coupon codes only work on useless things like size xxxxs individual toe socks or replacement light up dork disks. Arts is gone now too.

Some other good online shops I like are worldwide cyclery, 365cycles, and overseas you have CRC, merlin and ribble. If shopping for german made tires or components or DT swiss stuff, bike-discount.de or starbike are worth it if you buy enough to offset shipping. Nashbar is the same as its been forever. There, I think youre caught up.
    Took me a while but slowly getting back into downhill. Sick! Thanks for the info!