Any Icycles coupons?- Mtbr.com
    Freshly Fujified

Any Icycles coupons?

I'm looking to make a purchase from Icycles USA today. It will be for less than $50.00 including shipping. Let me know if there are any applicable coupons out there. Thanks!

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    What our prices aren't incredibly low enough for ya???

OK we give up, here is one but you had better use it fast before the boss finds out and yanks it.

Use coupon "10on50" and get $10 OFF your purchase of $50 or more, That's 20%! Hurry expires soon! www.ICYCLESUSA.com

Freshly Fujified

Done deal

LOL...I am super cheapo, ask anyone that knows me!!! I already ordered and received my goods. No hassles at all, as with my first order. Even got a pleasant surpise on having an item that was supposed to be shipped by common carrier get shipped USPS Priority mail!

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

RML
    mtbr member
    Mar 2006

Is that $10 off for every $50? :)

20% off the whole order or 10 off for 50. Hey, gotta try to get the deal!

mtbr member

Yes!! Thank you!!

Thank you for posting the coupon.

You guys have always given me great customer service on the hubs I have bought before!!

Thanks!
    You cannot go against nature, because when you do, its part of nature too.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottoreni
    Thank you for posting the coupon.

You guys have always given me great customer service on the hubs I have bought before!!

Thanks!
    As long as your spending more than $4..

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Becane73
    As long as your spending more than $4..
    Opening up old wounds I see!

-Rob
    "No, you're going to be promoted to GLG-20."

Schwinn love
    Nov 2005
    This thread is starting to sound a bit like PR damage control from the other Icycles thread. I gotta say it's hard to forget Icycles response to the original poster. Coupon or not.
    As fast as Litespeed

Doesntplaywellwithmorons!
    I like how ethics, integrity and morals go right out the window for a lot of buyers if they'll save 20%. But then again, plenty of folks continued ordering from airbomb, bikeroom and beyondbikes even in light of their obvious customer service issues of the years.
    I don't post to generate business for myself or make like I'm better than sliced bread

Freshly Fujified

Very true

Those factors also go out the window when you need to take a calculated risk on buying an item that is a fairly unique NOS component no other vendor has for sale.

Bob

mtbr member

Having worked in customer service and dealt with Icycles

I don't have any issues with Icycles (ethics, integrity, and morals) because I have dealt with them a handful of times before with no issues. I have gotten great prices on hubs they had on ebay and bottom brackets. All in great fashion .

Maybe I would have issues if I had an OCD and emailed over a dozen times in a 48 hour period....but I have many other things happening in my life.

Having worked directly customer service for a couple of years and I still do customer service indirectly in my job, you always have the PITA customer who feels deserving of everything. Occasionally they get a taste of their own medicine and don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeEight
    I like how ethics, integrity and morals go right out the window for a lot of buyers if they'll save 20%. But then again, plenty of folks continued ordering from airbomb, bikeroom and beyondbikes even in light of their obvious customer service issues of the years.
    You cannot go against nature, because when you do, its part of nature too.

Five is right out
    Sep 2006
    double post
    Last edited by womble; 01-18-2007 at 08:30 AM.

Five is right out
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailhappy
    This thread is starting to sound a bit like PR damage control from the other Icycles thread. I gotta say it's hard to forget Icycles response to the original poster. Coupon or not.
    I thought that Icycles got the wrong end of the stick in that other thread, so I went to their site specifically to see if there was something I could buy from them.

Didn't find anything I needed though (and I'm overseas, so shipping is always a complicating factor). Maybe next time.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    I can count myself among those taking a calculated risk in dealing with ICYCLES.I have had customer service issues with them three times in about ten orders with them where I ended up losing small amounts of money with orders that soured because of misrepresented items,switched items,and out of stock issues where I lost the free shipping on orders over $100.I have received return e-mails slowly and about 50% of the time when I attempted to resolve my complaints.I have experienced a surly attitude in each case.The last order,just received today using the coupon code in this thread went great-fast shipping,no issues with the order.My love/hate relationship with ICYCLES continues only because they have hard to find items or NOS items at good prices, with the bonus of free shipping on orders over $100.

Members who have read this thread: 0