Any code for PricePoint- Mtbr.com
    T.W.O.

Any code for PricePoint

Thanks

mtbr member
    More experienced posters can correct me if I'm wrong, but generally there are no coupons or codes for PricePoint. There prices are usually some of the lowest already. If you see something cheaper somewhere else, they will price match.

Also, if you are not aware, you may get an OEM part without being told this on the website (usually for stuff with really good discounts). This has never bothered me before, because the items were identical, in great shape, and I didn't want the box anyway. However, this has really bothered some people.
    It is difficult for some people to use the two words "too" and "to" appropriately.

"I had to go where I went, to get where I am. Any other path would have taken me elsewhere, and I may have missed the joy."

Back in the saddle
    I just read in MBA that OEM isn't always the same as retail on some stuff. The used a fork for an example. I wonder how true this is.

3 "fiddy" for short
    Quote Originally Posted by HootUSMC
    I just read in MBA that OEM isn't always the same as retail on some stuff. The used a fork for an example. I wonder how true this is.
    On some components this is true.

Is flexy
    For the most part the oem stuff being different holds true for some suspension stuff, primarily forks. Drivetrain is usually the same just no package and some odd size stuff like the iron horse sunday cranks which aren't available in 83mm bb from FSA, just oem. Other oem stuff is products that you can't buy from most stores but it comes on bikes such as some brakes, forks and stuff.

Members who have read this thread: 0