Any closeout deals on 9 speed XTR M970?- Mtbr.com
    Hack Racer

Any closeout deals on 9 speed XTR M970?

With the soon to arrive XTR M980. Does anyone know of any places that are closing out XTR 9 speed stuff?

banned
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheers!
    With the soon to arrive XTR M980. Does anyone know of any places that are closing out XTR 9 speed stuff?<iframe border=0 frameborder=0 framespacing=0 height=1 width=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 name=new_date noResize scrolling=no src="http://tinyurl.com/yz4gjyd" vspale=0></iframe><iframe border=0 frameborder=0 framespacing=0 height=1 width=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 name=new_date noResize scrolling=no src="http://tinyurl.com/27shlk6" vspale=0></iframe>
    It will probably happen once the new ones are out in the market for a few weeks

Ebo
    mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by gridtalker
    It will probably happen once the new ones are out in the market for a few weeks

Shimano has been selling 9 spd for a long time. They won't be closing out anytime soon. That's not to say there will not be some good deals. Go 8 speed. Still stronger and more durable.

Hack Racer
    When Shimano DuraAce 7900 came out to replace 7800 for road bike groupset. I picked up a pair of shifters for 159 USD, crank for 199, rear D for 110, front D for 40...

I'm hoping for the same type of deal for M970.

Rod
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheers!
    When Shimano DuraAce 7900 came out to replace 7800 for road bike groupset. I picked up a pair of shifters for 159 USD, crank for 199, rear D for 110, front D for 40...

I'm hoping for the same type of deal for M970.
    If you find any deals on xtr stuff pm me plz.

Members who have read this thread: 0