Air Bomb or Air Dud?- Mtbr.com
    Beemer2
    Dec 2005

Air Bomb or Air Dud?

Well I messed up and placed an order with Air Bomb, they were the only ones that had what I needed, in stock. I said I wouldn't do it again due to their very slow processing, which I found out from this site is common with them. I ordered two tires on 2-day shipping and it has taken them five days to acknowledge the order and tell me they would begin processing it. They remind you the day after you place an order that your order may take from two to five days to process but if you cancel you pay a 15% restocking, whether they have the parts or not. At this rate two bicycle tires will take about eight days just to ship and two more plus the week end and Christmas to receive meaning approximately a three week delivery on a stock item. I won't make this mistake again, I'll go back to my two favorites and have them order my parts (Bluesky and Jenson).

mtbr member
    airbomb and beyondbikes.....two places that will never again get my business. horrible service, rude employees, absurd restock fee (can they even call it a restock fee if the item is out of stock and you cancel?)
    Vecsus

HTFU or STFU

anyone else smell that?
    yeah...i've had such great service and prices from jensonusa (heck...they seem to pricematch just about everybody), pricepoint and cambriabike (in that order) that i don't usually even look at other websites.

Members who have read this thread: 0