• 12-08-2011
    mtnbiker72
  • 12-08-2011
    swade
    WTB Frequency i23 TCS Rims
    Has anyone had experience with these yet? Are they as simple to mount tubeless tires as claimed? How about the durability and performance?

Has anyone built them to Industry Nine hubs and spokes yet?
  • 12-08-2011
    swade
    I've already read that thread and unfortunately it did not address these questions.
  • 12-08-2011
    4slomo
    Since the i23 rims have only been available for about a month, you will have to have some patience and wait before you see any feedback on their durability.

In the link to the previous thread, the two referenced customers have the wheels and should be putting them on the ground soon. I've read posts from a few other posters who also have gotten wheels built with the i23 rims, but haven't read anything yet on how easy it has been for them to mount their tires.

With my previous customers using the Laser TCS rims, some reported having to use a compressor, others a floor pump. It probably depends on their experience in setting up tubeless tires on other rims. When properly built, the WTB Laser TCS rims have been more durable than the equivalent Stans ZTR rims.

Hope this info helps.