US Supplier of 100% verified authentic quality bearings?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

US Supplier of 100% verified authentic quality bearings?

Hambini has verified bearings in the UK, but if I can get them here in the US I would prefer to do so.

You can get factory dt swiss bearings that fit a lot of different hubs from worldwidecyclery, those are real high quality bearings... but they dont fit all my hubs.

So anyone have a supplier that can be verified for authentic products, for not insanity pricing? Any of the big names are good, NTN or NSK, or SFK etc etc. I've found a few authorized retailers, but I'm not paying $80 a piece for hub bearings.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by One Pivot View Post
    Hambini has verified bearings in the UK, but if I can get them here in the US I would prefer to do so.

You can get factory dt swiss bearings that fit a lot of different hubs from worldwidecyclery, those are real high quality bearings... but they dont fit all my hubs.

So anyone have a supplier that can be verified for authentic products, for not insanity pricing? Any of the big names are good, NTN or NSK, or SFK etc etc. I've found a few authorized retailers, but I'm not paying $80 a piece for hub bearings.
    You can buy many of those locally from bearing supply companies. If you are near a large city, I can promise there is a bearing supplier there, too.

Elitest thrill junkie

Please see the thread already created for this below.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayem View Post
    Please see the thread already created for this below.
    The way down there one? only you provided a source. https://www.qualitybearingsonline.co...rings-17x30x7/

Which looks like a good source and the prices are great. Ill contact them shortly. I honestly have no idea how to actually verify a bearing supplier.

I do have a SKF approved local distributor literally around the corner. They want $58 for a 6903 bearing. They are $18 online.

Elitest thrill junkie
    The way down there one? only you provided a source. https://www.qualitybearingsonline.co...rings-17x30x7/

Which looks like a good source and the prices are great. Ill contact them shortly. I honestly have no idea how to actually verify a bearing supplier.

I do have a SKF approved local distributor literally around the corner. They want $58 for a 6903 bearing. They are $18 online.
    Yep, typical markups for local suppliers. Unfortunately lots of people get their fingers in the cake and from a local supplier it's a very much "special order" a lot of the time. I'll be ordering some new bearings shortly, for my Hope hubs.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

mtbr member
    My name is George. Iím unemployed and I live with my parents.
    2017 BMC Speedfox 25-622 ISO
    2017 Salsa Timberjack 40-584 ISO