Tubeless: Schwalbe Racing Ralph Evo, 2.25 (tubeless ready) on DT Swiss Tricon 1550???- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Tubeless: Schwalbe Racing Ralph Evo, 2.25 (tubeless ready) on DT Swiss Tricon 1550???

I'm picking up my new bike tomorrow (so stoked, I'm getting NO work done) and plan on ditching the tubes immediately... well, unless I hear "Oh those Schwalbes never seal..." "Do NOT try it with those rims..."

I know the Schwalbes are "tubeless ready" and may take a bit of work to seal. I guess I'm more interested in how well they stay seated, e.g. we've all heard/read about certain combo's where the tires blow out or roll off the rim.

Anyone running this combo? Thoughts? Thanks!
    Mountain bikers who don't road ride are usually slow.
    Roadies who don't mountain bike are usually d***s.

mtbr member
    I'm running Schwalbe RR Tubeless ready 29er's on a hardtail SS and I've never had a problem. They sealed up fine and have stayed that way from the start. I add a little sealent every now and then and run them at 30 psi or a little less. I say go for it.
    :thumbsup:

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    I bought a rim striop and decided to go tubeless in the rear with a racing ralph.Its a non tubeless ready tire the first try it held air a for a while.I then removed and added the sealant.Here it had a slight small hiss near the rim seam.Aired it down wet the bead and it sealed up.I spun the tire for a bit.

The next day it lost some air i filled it back up and took a ride next day it still was full.Went riding yesterday and it was great havent had to add any more air to it and its holding good.

I am debating if i want to go tubeless in the front right now.This was my first attempt at tubeless and was a last minute i'll try it deal.So far i liked it.

Members who have read this thread: 0