Hadley Rear Hub freehub bearing- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2010

Hadley Rear Hub freehub bearing

Hi all, I am giving my Hadley DH rear hub a service and replacing the bearings. The main bearings are 6804 which is no problem. However, the bearing inside the freehub (not the needle bearing) seems to be a weird size and I can't find a replacement. From my measurements it seems to be 20x29x5x8mm. I've looked this up, as well as 20x29x8 and 20x30x8 and I can't find a similar sized bearing anywhere. Anyone know where I can get one? The current one is really gritty.
    Thanks!

mtbr member

Hadley

Call Hadley Racing Products.

909-946-6780

They'll hook you up.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Sorry I should have said, I'm from the UK.

Worse news, I have just heard back from Enduro bearings who I emailed earlier, they said the bearing (it's actually 20x30x8) is only available from Hadley themselves! Not good for a UK customer...

Don't really know what to do about this, it is a really nice hub but if I can't get a bearing for it then I can't really use it!

RIP Friendgirl

Just call Hadley

Pretty sure it's a 20X29.5X8mm size. Find the best time to call during USA business hours & I'm sure they will take care of you.
    SPD pedals are an absolute menace to the well-being of the world, and ought be banned immediately.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Hadley makes a rebuild kit for the freehub

Hadley has a complete freehub rebuild kit with the bearings, pawls, springs and lube. http://www.balleracing.com/Hadley/Ha...ngFHRebSDH.htm

Erik,
    Balle Racing
    www.balleracing.com

Members who have read this thread: 0