fitwheels.eu any good?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2019

fitwheels.eu any good?

Hi,

Wanted to ask if someone has used the fitwheels.eu and to know if it's any good.

Looking at the site it looks to have very good prices compared with the same wheels pre-build by the brands.

For example this wheel is the same as DT Swiss XR 1501: https://fitwheels.eu/wheelset-dt-swi...80g-p-199.html

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by raptormig View Post
    Hi,

Wanted to ask if someone has used the fitwheels.eu and to know if it's any good.

Looking at the site it looks to have very good prices compared with the same wheels pre-build by the brands.

For example this wheel is the same as DT Swiss XR 1501: https://fitwheels.eu/wheelset-dt-swi...80g-p-199.html
    I can suggest it 100%.

Last summer bought a set:
    Ex511 rims
    350 hubs
    Ect...

Was exellent quality and shop owner keep me always up to date if i had some question.

This week ordered new set with same components as i sold the bike with previous set.

Once again the service was 100%.
    For now on, i will purchase all my wheels from Fitwheels.

Try it, it wont dissapoint you!

mtbr member
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by raptormig View Post
    Hi,

Absolutely recomended. i bought form fitwheels personalized wheels 2 years ago ex 511 and xm 481 wth dt swiss 350; after one year they are always i bought it; tubless kit absolutely perfect.
    After this good experience i bought 2 xm 521 always with dt 350, also this PERFECT and no one problem. Now, i would have another pair of wheels.
    I knew them in mtb forum, i tryed and i will never bought wheels from other seller.

They are a real serious seller, fast reply and always ready to solve questios; i wrote them a pair of time about simply assistance and they trply me quickly.
    I'm very satisfied about this service, good price, top quality, fast reply and shipment.

Before them i bought wheels from a germany manufacturer and british manufacturer..they can sleep happy... i will never go back.

BUY ONE SET, AND YOU'LL NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED.

Ciao from italy, sorry for bad language!

mtbr member
    Mar 2019
    Thanks for the information!