Whistler - where to rent???- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2006

Whistler - where to rent???

Hello. Im going to whistler on mid september and want to rent a bike. Ive found some rent shops but they only rent full DH bikes if you want to ride the bike park. Ive rented full DH bikes before but I rather ride AM bikes. Im not planning on doing any crazy FR stuff (Im 43) but definetly want to ride the green and blue trails on the bikepark. Can anybody recomend me a rental shop that rents 6" to 7" AM bikes (reign, nomad, enduro, etc...) that can be riden at the bike park.
    thanks.

Bernardo

West Coast FTW!
    May 2009
    Summit rents the Rocky Mountain Switch, Snociety rents smaller bikes too, but for Whistler you almost need a DH bike to get the most out of the day, less fatigue means more fun to me, plus there are some features on the blue trails that you can catch some air on and its nice to be able to handle all the mountain can throw at you. for example Crank it Up is a mini ALine with nice berms and table tops but has some wheel eating brake bumps, Blue Velvet is the same only much longer....I find its the holes and braking bumps that really tire you out so having 8" of travel is so much more fun....it would be good to have a AM bike for the valley trails because you have to earn your runs....

mtbr member
    Fanatyk co. is the best place. great bikes with full saint parts.

Members who have read this thread: 0