Whistler Rentals- Mtbr.com
    Rider

New question here. Whistler Rentals

I am headed up to whistler for a long weekend in July and would like to know where to rent a bike. Seems like all the shops in the village want $99/day. Does anyone know of where I might find a cheaper rental for the park? or does anyone want to rent me their rig for a day?

ups and downs
    They've got a nice captive market there. You might check with Different Bikes in North Vancouver and pick up the bike before motoring up to Whistler. If you don't have vehicle transport for bikes you're pretty much stuck with the rental rates in the Village.
    I'm a member of NSMBA and IMBA Canada

Rider
    anyone rent knollys at whistler?

West Coast FTW!
    May 2009
    you can rent Konas from then bike park for half days which is cheaper, but most if not all shops in Whistler will rent for $100 a day, try Evolution, they have older Spec Demos for rent which go for less too....no one rents Knolly's in Whistler, Summit-Rocky Mtn, WBP-Kona Stinky Supreme's, Fanatyko-Norco Aline's, Evolution-Spec Demos 7's n 8's, SnoScioty-Trek Session 88 (only one), 10's, thats pretty much all shops that rent big bikes in town.....

mtbr member
    Double check with Fanatyko. They've had Knolly demos/rentals available there before. Plus they're a quality shop. I'd recommend either them or Evolution if you need anything while you're there.

Tah
    mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    No Knolly rentals at Fanatyk co,
    Norco rentals fully speced with Saint components

Rider
    Thanks for the advice everyone, to bad they don't rent knolly. I would really like to check one out some time. I am thinking about buying a DH bike but really want to ride one for a day or two before I decide on which one to buy.

ups and downs
    Different Bikes in North Vancouver at the base of Mt.Seymour might have a Knolly or two in their demo fleet, so you try it on the North Shore.
    I'm a member of NSMBA and IMBA Canada

Members who have read this thread: 0