• 07-15-2005
    tim_fsr
    whistler bike rental - latest info?
    Looking for some recent advice on renting DH/FR bikes for the bike park at whistler for vacation at the end of august.

I've compared bikes, packages, and pricing online, just wondering if there's any local info on better/worse service - bike condition - multi day deals - misc things that made the rental good or bad.

Thanks
  • 07-15-2005
    skihillguy
    all the bike shops in the village have rentals. I'd check out fantykco or Summit ski and bikes ..but thats just my opinion

Quote:

Originally Posted by tim_fsr
    Looking for some recent advice on renting DH/FR bikes for the bike park at whistler for vacation at the end of august.

I've compared bikes, packages, and pricing online, just wondering if there's any local info on better/worse service - bike condition - multi day deals - misc things that made the rental good or bad.

Thanks

• 07-16-2005
    BKnight
    you may be better off renting from a buisness in town just to make sure it doesn't brake on you. up at North Star ski resort they do down hill biking in the summer, and at the end of the year their bikes are pretty heavily used. In one summer they put close to 3 years of use on a bike
  • 07-16-2005
    mudpuppy
    I know you can rent from many of the shops in Vancouver...its usually a little less too. Check out Cove/John Henrys....and some of the other bigger shops and see what you can find. I would also pick up a bro card from nsmb...good deals to be had there...also a good place to ask questions about whistler.