What's riding like around Calgary ?- Mtbr.com

Nov 2004

What's riding like around Calgary ?

3 of us are coming over the pond for 2 weeks in sept. Got a week in Breckenridge Colorado planned for week 2 but 1 of our party have issues with doin all those rides so close to the edge so i'm thinking 2 centre holiday. Flying into Denver so lookin for somewhere we could connect to by plane, spend 5-6 days ridin then fly back to denver for drive to Brekenridge for week 2. Ideally i'd like the first week to be different in nature, thinking fun xc but not too scary with lots of great scenery and loads of ridin choice. No problem with hirin a car and going a way to find some good riding. So, come on guys, give it your best shot, where should we go and why ?

Thanks

Dizzy

cut like the fog.

boring and flat...

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyone
    3 of us are coming over the pond for 2 weeks in sept. Got a week in Breckenridge Colorado planned for week 2 but 1 of our party have issues with doin all those rides so close to the edge so i'm thinking 2 centre holiday. Flying into Denver so lookin for somewhere we could connect to by plane, spend 5-6 days ridin then fly back to denver for drive to Brekenridge for week 2. Ideally i'd like the first week to be different in nature, thinking fun xc but not too scary with lots of great scenery and loads of ridin choice. No problem with hirin a car and going a way to find some good riding. So, come on guys, give it your best shot, where should we go and why ?

Thanks

Dizzy
    with no good trails anywhere.
    Attached Images Attached Images

What are you looking at?
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzyone

Thanks

Dizzy
    Go to Fish Creek Park. It has billions of trails.
    Orange Heckler

Blue Pinscher