Trails/ramps in saskatoon!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Trails/ramps in saskatoon!

Hey iam looking for new trails or ramps in or around saskatoon. i have been riding the river bank trails starting from the brodway bride and heading north. but now the bushes have grown in so much it makes it hard and unpleasant...not to mention all the ticks! so if anybody knows of any trails please respond!
    My Ride - 2009 Norco Rival - Single speed

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Yes - I remember that being a bit of a pain as the summer wore on. Hammering through thorn brushes when it's 35C gives you more gnar points though. No easy solution, unless you start trimming the trails yourself with a weed wacker. Not sure how the city will like that. Ticks will disappear soon, IIRC. Cross the river (i.e. west side of the river) and head north of circle. There's an easy piece of singletrack along the river up there off spadina. I think those trails are not so brushy?

mtbr member
    Yeah just gotta suck it up and do it anyway haha.. Do you know of any dirt jumps anywhere?

mtbr member
    May 2008
    not sure...never came across much of that in the river valley. Might want to hit up pinkbike as that seems to be kind of their thing. Looks like they even have a sask thread too.

mtbr member
    i just read about some jumps being built south of taylor by some park? have you ever seen them?

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    there are some jumps and ramps south of Diefenbaker park, past the hill. the city has cleared some land by the river and there's a dirt road jutting out into the river across from the power plant. so if your at the top of the hill looking down at the plant, there's a trail on the right.

mtbr member

Smile Found jumps.

Hey, I finally found some jumps in saskatoon. At the very end of taylor street east and theres a bmx race course in lakewood. Heres some pics.
    Last edited by kylebooth; 01-12-2010 at 08:27 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 0