Terwilligar Trails in Edmonton- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9

    Terwilligar Trails in Edmonton

    Hi, this is a Good Place to ride.
    Stay on Track to miss pickin up dog dew on the tires.
    Has anyone GPS tracks around the park?

    Thanks

  2. #2

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by GettingOff
    Hi, this is a Good Place to ride.
    Stay on Track to miss pickin up dog dew on the tires.
    Has anyone GPS tracks around the park?

    Thanks
    wat wuld be da point? the fun of riding is discovering trails by urself and then making the 'map' in ur head... who needs a peper map to enjoy biking?

  3. #3

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9

    Hope Forums Exist to Encourage Communications and Interests

    Quote Originally Posted by doanster
    wat wuld be da point? the fun of riding is discovering trails by urself and then making the 'map' in ur head... who needs a peper map to enjoy biking?
    When, riders have had alot of experience;

    They may realize that they wish to relate trails to others, where;

    Trails abound, and

    Undergrowth hides them later in season.

    Trails change.

    Stories of jumps are never found, etc.

  4. #4

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    53

    ... and if we just ...

    Quote Originally Posted by GettingOff
    When, riders have had alot of experience;

    They may realize that they wish to relate trails to others, where;

    Trails abound, and

    Undergrowth hides them later in season.

    Trails change.

    Stories of jumps are never found, etc.
    I think the best way to relate trails to others is to be a 'tour guide' and lead them through it and share the experience with others... group rides are alwayz fun!

Similar Threads

  1. Trails and Rides forums...
    By fc in forum Other Areas
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-14-2004, 03:20 PM
  2. Biking trails in Jousha Tree
    By mtnbikerdude87 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 11:02 PM
  3. Indiana DNR starts to open State Parks!
    By JmZ in forum Trail Building and Advocacy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 10:32 PM
  4. i need some info on New Mexico MTB rentals/ trails
    By SDtrailblazer in forum Riding Passion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2004, 02:39 PM
  5. eastern mass trails conditions
    By dang in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-21-2004, 08:35 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.