Sunshine Coast BC shuttle trails- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2017

Sunshine Coast BC shuttle trails

Hello! Planning to go to Sunshine Coast in BC for couple days for riding and I'm looking for information if there are any trails that I can shuttle with my car? We have a small baby, so this saves lots of time So far I found that we can drive up for B&K trails, is it via B&K logging road? Are there any other areas with vehicle access?

Also, what trails would you recommend? We feel comfortable with North Shore black diamonds, but because of the baby we can't spend a whole day riding

thanks in advance!

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Yes, B&K is a Forest Service Road. Many shuttle-ible trails off it. What type of vehicle is your shuttle vehicle? How many people will be riding at a time? What type of bike? (I'd bring 6"ish and under)

Maybe check out Coast Gravity Park? Runs are short so you'd be able to get a few laps in then swap out parenting duties. And you'd likely get your fill for the day that way.

mtbr member
    Jan 2017
    Hey! Just two of us + baby (not riding yet ). We have Hyundai Santa Fe, not super offroad car, but a bit better clearance and AWD.

We both have enduro bikes - Knolly Warden and Specialized Enduro. And we really like technical trails: rocks, roots, steeps. Flow trails are ok...but technical are better

I'm looking right now on Coast Gravity Park...seems quite good. I always thought it is almost 100% flow and jump trails but it looks they have some technical as well... May be worth spending a day there

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    B&K is alright. The bikes you're bringing are the correct ones. There are some shuttle laps and there are some good shuttle assist laps. Pedal/push up to BTS

mtbr member
    Jan 2017
    Did BTS today, awesome trail but really dry! Will go for longer tomorrow.

Do you know if west Sechelt trails are possible to access by car? I can see some parking spots on Trailforks but can't tell if any other "Acces Roads" shown on trailforks are also ok for a car?

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Some trails are. West Sechelt is more XC/trail riding I find. I usually just park at the top of Mason Rd and head out from there.