• 03-29-2013
    mwestra2
    Squamish trail conditions end March
    Seattle area rider and trail builder thinking about a trip to Squamish this wkend. Any trail recommendations? ...known to be clear / ~snow-free / ok shape. Prefer techy stuff, buy Any and all skill level or trail style ok... love some diversity and know hot to walk if it gets over my head. Sorry if I missed a previous post.
    Thanks,
    Mike
  • 03-29-2013
    LMN
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mwestra2 View Post
    Seattle area rider and trail builder thinking about a trip to Squamish this wkend. Any trail recommendations? ...known to be clear / ~snow-free / ok shape. Prefer techy stuff, buy Any and all skill level or trail style ok... love some diversity and know hot to walk if it gets over my head. Sorry if I missed a previous post.
    Thanks,
    Mike

Rode in Squamish today. The trails are fantastic. Dry and fast. It is going to be a good weekend of riding.
  • 03-31-2013
    mwestra2
    Thanks! Awesome day yesterday. Crouching Squirrel, Jacks, Entrails, Roller Coaster, Coho Park, Covenant... all in great condition.
  • 05-29-2013
    ehigh
    Re: Squamish trail conditions end March
    Hoping to ride squamish within the next two weeks, conditions still great?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
  • 05-29-2013
    rockyuphill
    There's a few trail closures for logging and maintenance, check the SORCA site for trail reports

Latest Comments-SORCA : Squamish Off-Road Cycling Association : SORCA : Squamish Off-Road Cycling Association