Spring in Alberta- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Spring in Alberta

Or the Winter that never was. I was down at Redbike yesterday and they report more business this "Winter". No suprise there. This weekend looks well above 0. Yeehaa!
    Formerly Travis Bickle

Team Robot. "modulation is code for “I suck at brake control.” Here’s a free tip: get better."

I'm Riding It
    Apr 2005
    It's amazing. I've already done a few road rides for conditioning, and I can't wait for the local trails to thaw out and be ready for riding!!!

mtbr member
    ya man this is amzing. Here in grande prairie the radio said 9 above for sunday.

mtbr member

11, 12 Feb weekend

Wow, hard to believe that this weekend was n the middle of Feb. Fixie on Sat and SS on Sun. I rode some nice singletrack on Sun. No wind jacket, no toque, no glove liners, no winter shoes, but lot's of fun and sun. Looks like the party's over this week though as the temps are going down.
    Formerly Travis Bickle

Team Robot. "modulation is code for “I suck at brake control.” Here’s a free tip: get better."

Oct 2005

... and if we just ... bundle up!

yo all,
    i have had so many wicked Jan./Feb. rides!!!
    Who woud ever think Edmonton is ridable(in talking summer conditions) in Feb??
    But i hate to break the news but its droppin' to -24 by thursday, so ride while you still can!

Members who have read this thread: 0