Revelstoke?- Mtbr.com

Thread: Revelstoke?

mtbr member

Revelstoke?

Hey all. I am currently enjoying a vacation in BC, loving Golden at the moment. I am planning on heading to Revelstoke to ride Keystone in the next couple days, I am wondering what other riding opportunities are in the area. Also, any recommendations for camping in the area, I have a tent trailer.
    Thanks

LMN
    mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rocks'r'friends
    Hey all. I am currently enjoying a vacation in BC, loving Golden at the moment. I am planning on heading to Revelstoke to ride Keystone in the next couple days, I am wondering what other riding opportunities are in the area. Also, any recommendations for camping in the area, I have a tent trailer.
    Thanks

Tons of good riding. Some of the best around.

The XC riding at Mt. Macpherson is excellent. All the trails are signed with maps at every junctions.

Good free-ride and DH trails on a couple of the other mountains. I don't know them though.

Lots of camping. Toward Keystone there is a nice area called Martha Creek. In revelstoke it self there is a couple of little areas.

North Van/Whistler
    Jan 2004
    i put up a Trip Report. Hopefully you know how to search. Wadey Creek is a nice campspot. Boulder Mtn, Sale Mtn/Martha are other FR destinations
    Locals' Guide to North Shore Rides http://mtbtrails.ca/

mtbr member
    Actually found your webpage a couple days ago. I think we are going to camp at Wadey.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Good choice with Wadey. Bring your own water. I hiked Martha Creek early season this year, and it appears to be a very nice, very long descent on the bike.

Members who have read this thread: 0