Recommended rental shops in Whistler Village?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Recommended rental shops in Whistler Village?

[I did try to search but couldn't find anything useful.]

Heading up to Whistler just before Crankwerx. (I'm too cranky for the crowds...) I'm more of a XC and cyclocross guy, not much DH. Too much armor for me.

Looking for a good place to rent an XC bike for about 6 days or so. I saw one place rent for $230/5 days, does that sound right?

I am trying to buy the Whistler Guidebook mentioned here but the website link doesn't appear to let you buy online.

Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

West Coast FTW!
    May 2009
    Evolution rents Spec Stumpy's I think, Fanatyko rents Norco Fluids, I think Summit might rent AM Rocky Mtn's but not sure otherwise most places rent big bikes, a few have Valley HT's but aren't really trail worthy....have fun and good luck...

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    That would be about the right price for a nice xc trail bike... there are a few places that still rent xc bikes, Evolution as mentioned, Cross Country Connection and Whistler Village Sports also rents Specialized Stumpys (and Big Hits for the Park). The Guide book is available all over town and there are still people that work in the shops that ride xc and can help with trail selection

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Wild Willies (2 locations, Pan Pacific mtnside in the vill and nesters market) rent brand new Jamis bikes. Everything from full suspension xc trail to explorers for cruisers, dirt jumpers for the muni park and 24" wheel bikes for the kids. Also available - electric bikes for the less althetically inclined or injured!

Members who have read this thread: 0